Detailing World Forum banner

SRP + FK 1000 Hi-Temp Sealant

7K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  Ryan90VRS 
#1 ·
Hello everyone! Do you reckon Finish Kare 1000 Hi-Temp Sealant would be okay on top of Autoglym Super Resin Polish? Thanks

#12 ·
FK1000P is a great product. I use it every autumn/winter (and a bit of Spring!) from around November to March. Two layers on the paintwork, wheels and exhaust tips applied with an hour of cure time between each application. Not yet had to use a QD to top-up but I have some FK425 sitting in the garage should the need arise :thumb:

#16 ·
FK1000P is a great product. I use it every autumn/winter (and a bit of Spring!) from around November to March. Two layers on the paintwork, wheels and exhaust tips applied with an hour of cure time between each application. Not yet had to use a QD to top-up but I have some FK425 sitting in the garage should the need arise :thumb:
For the last year or so, i have used FK1000p topped up with BSD as needed on both our daily drivers.

FK1000p is just so quick, easy and forgiving to apply. It looks great when buffed off and it is decently durable through winter too. Paintwork + wheels.

BSD used as a drying aid every month or so as a top up to keep the beading and gloss levels up.

Honestly can't praise this combo enough :thumb::thumb:.

#22 ·
This used to be my go to combo around 8 years ago. Achieved very good results. However I'm a little older and work more hours so I don't get the time to detail as much as I'd like. Now I just use Carbon Collective Hybrid - the first time I used it it blew me away, it beads like I'd just spent hours waxing the car. Would highly recommend CCH having used FK1000P for years. It doesn't last as long but it doesn't matter as you can include it as part of a maintenance wash.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.