Detailing World Forum banner

Envy Valeting Honda Integra Type R

5K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Magic Numbers 
#1 ·
A grubby car from last week, been "field stored" for 4 months prior to purchase.
The owner is the same guy whose SKYLINE I did last year!

Usual method of attack. wash, clay and on this one despite being a protection detail I measured the paint as it looked pretty odd!

Paint cleansed with Dodo Juice Lime prime as wanted the abrasive properties, here are a couple of cleansed paint 50/50's, left to right 1st horizontally then L/R vertically

Had to move location due to the storms we were getting in Weymouth and I was more than keen on this....

Waxed with Dodo Juice Supernatural Gen2 wax.

Thanks for looking

Tim

See less See more
#10 ·
Cheers James,
Cars not based on anything and is far from little! Size of a Landrover, space frame chassis, Jaguar 3.8 (from memory) engine with custom drive to make it 4wd, fiddle brakes and is for the safari series think the guy said. A bit like the hill climb series the Simmonite girls used to do but more extreme.
Its road reg and it due for its 1st test about now in anger. I'm in the queue for a drive;) Like that will happen....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.