Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Detailing Products > Tools -Machine polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing Equipment & Microfiber
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Tools -Machine polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing Equipment & Microfiber Sponsored by Detailed Clean : – 303 | 3M | Auto Finesse | Bilt Hamber | Blackfire | Black Mamba | Bouncer's | Britemax | California Scents | CarPro | Chemical Guys | Collinite | Crakalicious | Dakota Products | Dodo Juice | G3 Pro | Gtechniq | Koch Chemie | Lake Country | Meguiars | Menzerna | Muc-Off | Nanolex | OPT | Pinnacle | Poorboys World | Rupes | Sam's Detailing | Scholl Concepts | Soft99 | Sonax | Sonus | Stoner | Valet Pro | Victoria Wax | Wolfgang | Zaino | e-Gift Certificates | Trade Accounts | www.DetailedClean.co.uk

Old 08-08-2019, 05:01 PM   #1
palfers123
Unwashed Member

Directhoses Grey 11 PW

Folks,

As per a recent thread, am looking for a fairly meaty wall mounted pressure washer.

Original plan was a Kranzle K10 TS, then I came acrosss this - which seems good and perhaps £250 cheaper ‘like for like’ - I.e. when bought with a hose reel,etc. Comes with quite a few more bits and pieces also...

https://www.directhoses.net/collecti...29517118734414

Would appreciate any insights or feedback on this - as I read good things re the Black 8/9 but haven’t found anything re the Grey 11?

Cheers,

Palfers
palfers123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 08:20 PM   #2
Triggauk
Washmitt Meister

I received a Grey 11 on Friday and it’s a really hefty bit of kit. You can definitely tell it’s a very robust industrial grade machine. I haven’t had much time to have a good play around with it just yet but I’m planning to do some cars with it on Monday and will report back with how it goes. From the little I have used it I can say it really gives that back of the chair kick from the pressure and water flow ( which is considerably more powerful than the Kranzle and the All Black 9 ) and I didn’t notice any major loss of pressure when sucking straight from a water tank, which is a good test of the machines pump.

So far so good.
Triggauk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Triggauk For This Useful Post:
palfers123 (11-08-2019)
Old 11-08-2019, 02:06 AM   #3
Croques
Washmitt Meister

Garage
What's the spares situation like?
Croques is offline   Reply With Quote