Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Manufacturers and Private Label Brands > Manufacturers and Private Label Brands > Rupes
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rupes Our history is composed of achievements, challenges, ideas, and international successes. In 1951 the RUPES 123 Stork is launched and instantly becomes an international hit that sparked the continued evolution of existing machine tools. In 1962 RUPES introduced the new TP/PC drill, the first tool in the world with body in technical polymer instead of a traditional cast metals. The new plastic material reduced tool weight and improved electric insulation, becoming an international standard. Moreover, this material improved the worker safety, since it creates a double insulating protection with low weight and excellent durability. Next RUPES revolutionized the world of sanding by launching the first electric random orbital sander, BR 8 in 1968. To preserve the user’s safety, a dust removal system was integrated in all the RUPES sanders and in 1974 the first electric palm sander was introduced: The LE 7, a machine designed single handed operation. 1985 marked the introduction of new vacuum systems, both centralized and mobile. These systems were aimed at the removal of dust generated in smoothing processes, and developed the RUPES “Energy Car”, the first mobile trolleys equipped with vacuum, designed to be easily moved around the workplace. In the year 2000 RUPES earned another star of excellence for the full assembly line automation of the electric motor manufacturing process. 2008 represented a revolutionary change for orbital polishing. The creation of the LHR 150 with its 10 mm diameter random orbital movement, a larger orbit than had ever been seen before in this application. 2010 Under the brand BigFoot, the bar was set even higher in the world of car finishing and detailing. This new system offered random orbital polishers with 15mm and 21mm orbits, forever changing how technicians would approach the process of polishing and refinishing.

Old 12-11-2017, 08:48 AM   #1
noddy r32
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)

New rupes detailing products

Hi when will the new rupes detailing products be stocked in the u.k
noddy r32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 10:36 AM   #2
Moet1974
Orbital Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by noddy r32 View Post
Hi when will the new rupes detailing products be stocked in the u.k
Which ones bud?
Moet1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 11:57 AM   #3
noddy r32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moet1974 View Post
Which ones bud?
Hi the new detailing spray etc
Old 12-11-2017, 04:28 PM   #4
Moet1974
Orbital Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by noddy r32 View Post
Hi the new detailing spray etc
They been out quite a while bud. Not sure who stocks them though I’ll do a bit of research. I know they were in my Jan 2017 price list email.
Moet1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 06:46 PM   #5
noddy r32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moet1974 View Post
They been out quite a while bud. Not sure who stocks them though I’ll do a bit of research. I know they were in my Jan 2017 price list email.
Cheers mate
Old 12-11-2017, 06:57 PM   #6
suspal
Distinguished Detailer

Thanked 4,086 Times in 3,303 Posts
I'm sorry to say that I've really made my mind up to say that Rupes are highly overpriced was going to buy an ibrid even though the Mrs would've freaked out as It'd not be used for god knows how long,think I'll stick with Flex.
suspal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 07:37 AM   #7
Berylburton
Orbital Oracle

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by suspal View Post
I'm sorry to say that I've really made my mind up to say that Rupes are highly overpriced was going to buy an ibrid even though the Mrs would've freaked out as It'd not be used for god knows how long,think I'll stick with Flex.
Completely agree. Just looking at the new Rupes forced drive DA compared to the Flex vRG proves that.
Berylburton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2017, 06:26 PM   #8
chongo
"Professor"

Thanked 4,944 Times in 3,024 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berylburton View Post
Completely agree. Just looking at the new Rupes forced drive DA compared to the Flex vRG proves that.
I fully agree with Rupes stuff being expensive but having used the new forced drive Rupes I can honestly say it's a hell of a lot lighter, quieter and easier to use compared to the flex VRG which I have and love. If you've corrected a large car with the VRG then you know how hard it can be on your arms and hands, so this new polisher am sure will justify its premium price tag
chongo is offline   Reply With Quote