Detailing World Forum banner

Major problem with FK1000.....

Tags
fk1000
13K views 28 replies 11 participants last post by  gug54321 
#1 ·
Well today i cleaned the car, nothing out of the ordinary there you may think :thumb: however last week I put 2 layers of FK1000 on and this was my problem.

Today thought I would try just foaming and see how clean it left it, well try I did put I couldn't get the bloody foam to stick :doublesho I just keep sliding off :p the coating it left on the car was so slick that it just wouldn't stay on there :D

So can someone develop a snow foam that works with FK1000 please .....:lol:

ps just added another layer ;) and I might even add another tomorrow, so easy on/off and hopefully with enough layers nothing will stick to it.

#3 ·
Cheers Neil, you'll love it on wheels. Added 2 layers to those as well last week and pretty much just used the PW and they were clean :thumb:

I did need to give a very very quick wipe, but I always have to with the diamond cut bits on my wheels for some reason no matter what's on them.

Let's see how long it lasts :rolleyes:

#13 ·
told you so, told you so, told you so..... :p

glad you like it matey - the Audi hasnt been touch washed for 4 weeks since applying and is now filthy. Still beads like a trooper as well. Today will be the first proper wash since the 2 layers went on a month ago. Tempted to add another layer as its so easy and looks so good, but also ant to see how long the original layers appear to last as well :rollyes:

agree - my 1st choice wheel product for sure now :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.