Detailing World Forum banner

post a picture of your modified cars

42K views 119 replies 89 participants last post by  DPN 
#1 ·
seems to be so many show us your vw or ford ect so lets have a look at your modified motors how ever subtle or extreme

Tom

#8 ·
my supra done loads over the years, body kit ,new bonnet, interior dash painted,new leather seats, stainless steel exhaust,dials gauges,drilled ands grooved discs all round, boot build on its 3rd steering wheel, 3rd set of alloys and i have a new set in the cupboard still to go on,

#17 ·
Just a few mods to my STi :car:
Yes decals are not to everyones taste but it's less to polish :lol:

VF48 Turbo
Eibach Pro Street - S coilovers
Front mount intercooler
Custom re-map
Fule pressure reg
3 Port Solenoid
K'&'N cone Filter
3" decat S/S Zort
Deffi's
18" Redline
D1 alloy wheel nuts
Exedy clutch
Front/rear strut brace
S/S grill kit
S/S slam panel - Mill sport
Roof pod
Custom Graphics - by stik-it-signs < Me
360+bhp :driver:
+ more....

#33 ·
I've only had one car that I managed to keep standard :lol:

I had a Renault 5 Campus with a few bits done, scraped off cambered roads :D

Standard Ka, traded in for a Sport KA which got Eibach springs, K&N filter, remapped and cam. Loved that car so much. I really want another.

Sold that for an Evo V. Lowerd on Cusco coilovers, cusco strut braces front rear and underneath. Bigger fuel pump, injectors, Evo 8 actuator, remapped to 1.6 bar with pops-bangs and anti=lag :D exhaust, apexi filter and that.

It scared me that I was actually allowed to drive a car like this!

I've had my GTT since I had the Sport KA, so much has cone into it now, I've lost track.
Filter, silly exhaust, corbeau bucket seats, harnesses, saftey devices half cage, phase 2 silicone hoses, silicone boost hoses, re-jetted carb.
More will be happening in the next few weeks :D

And my newest daily. Stayed standard for all of 2 days before the coilovers went on :lol:

Sorry for the massive post. I got carried away :lol:

#34 ·
lets have a look at your modified motors how ever subtle...............
Subtle you say? Well I did put some Silvatec repeater lamps in the front:

IMG_0405 by jonnyguitar, on Flickr

:lol:

Although I did end up getting a bit carried away. Custom remap, Eibach springs and Bilstein shocks, ST170 wheels (eventually, after a set of 35ths, SuperTs, Rota Comps and a set of MP3s), Hella headlamps, ST170 interior and all manner of other pointless but nice-to-have stuff.

DSC_4878 by jonnyguitar, on Flickr

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.