Detailing World Forum banner

Karcher Outlet

4K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  MarkP80 
#1 ·
Hello,

My Karcher (i think it’s a K2) has given up on me and i’m looking for a new pressure washer.

Has anyone bought from karcheroutlet.co.uk?

It doesn’t look like an official Karcher outlet but the prices are very low compared to everywhere else.

Understand it will be a refurbished machine but there are always different levels of what a refurbished machine means.

It only gets used once and week and only for the car but wanted something with a bit more power as my current machine doesn’t blast off as much muck on the alloys as i would like before I start touching them with brushes.

Any help/advice much appreciated.

Thanks
Liam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#2 ·
Hello,

My Karcher (i think it's a K2) has given up on me and i'm looking for a new pressure washer.

Has anyone bought from karcheroutlet.co.uk?

It doesn't look like an official Karcher outlet but the prices are very low compared to everywhere else.

Understand it will be a refurbished machine but there are always different levels of what a refurbished machine means.

It only gets used once and week and only for the car but wanted something with a bit more power as my current machine doesn't blast off as much muck on the alloys as i would like before I start touching them with brushes.

Any help/advice much appreciated.

Thanks
Liam

If your looking at a newish PW then the K4 compact is good:thumb: I have it and it has served me rightly for 2 years now:thumb:

When it says refurb sometimes that could just only men the box has been opened or its ripped. You'll find some good bargains on there and am not sure but you might get a warranty :thumb:

#7 ·
I've had a couple of K2s from them and it did me well, just bought a K3 Compact and it's great. I've a WD2.2 from them for myself and bought half a dozen for friends when they went down to £30.

The old one and the new.

I once had an issue when the screw on hose got cross threaded, they sent out a quick release connection worth £35 free of charge within two days.

#8 ·
Thank you all. I’ve ordered a K4 Full Control for £107 inc. delivery. If it’s in good condition it’s a great deal and a lot cheaper than anywhere else as they all wanted £160+. I’ll let you all know when it arrives!

#10 ·
Thank you all. I've ordered a K4 Full Control for £107 inc. delivery. If it's in good condition it's a great deal and a lot cheaper than anywhere else as they all wanted £160+. I'll let you all know when it arrives!

A very good pressure washer. I picked one up in an Amazon flash sale with the full kit for £130. I know they get some bad press but from K4 upwards you really notice the improvement in build quality and internals bud! :thumb:

#12 ·
Thanks JoeyJoeJo, I did a bit more reading before I ordered and thought thats how it must work.

The new machine arrived within 2 days and it looks brand new it just came in plain packaging. Tried it this weekend and it works great. I would definitely recommend them as the savings are substantial vs. anywhere else.

Thanks all.

#13 ·
I've bought my last 2 pressure washers from them. My last K4 has lasted 6 or 7 years without fault. The only potential issue was that the low price means you don't get all the ( unnecessary) extras such as a patio / decking cleaner or the Karcher foam gun. I doubt anyone on here would use the latter in any case

����

#14 ·
I bought my current K4 from the outlet, along with the extended 12 month warranty.

I did have a problem with mine so I contacted them to see about getting it sorted. They simply told me to contact Karcher direct to get it sorted, which I was a little surprised at. I thought they would have sorted warranty claims themselves, but there you go.

As it happens, it was the hose bayonet on top of the unit which was jammed but in the end I fixed it myself without needing to return it, but I thought it was worth sharing my experience.

Cheers,
MarkP

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.