Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Detailing Products > Interior & Glass
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Interior & Glass Discuss All your Interior Issue - Dash - Seats and All the Car Glass Areas - Interior Dressing, Leather etc

Old 19-10-2019, 10:13 AM   #11
AndyQash
Sponge Jockey

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRX View Post
I told myself I would wait until Iíve used my air fresheners up but as Chemical Guys have free uk postage all weekend I took the plunge and ordered stripper scent and warm apple pie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the heads up re the free postage, order placed for Stripper Scent as I've read about it on here and often wondered what it smelt like.
AndyQash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2019, 07:47 PM   #12
WRX
Sponge Jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyQash View Post
Thanks for the heads up re the free postage, order placed for Stripper Scent as I've read about it on here and often wondered what it smelt like.

I told my wife Iíve ordered stripper scent and she said whatís that smell like, fish?

WRX is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WRX For This Useful Post:
stealthwolf (21-10-2019)
Old 20-10-2019, 05:10 PM   #13
liav24
Washmitt Meister

I never use them, they always reminds me the smell of vomit specially in the summer - the Cherry / Strawberry scents...
Also they get stuck on your cloths and on the seats and wherever they touch lol, if you go on a date make sure it wont stick to you :P
Maybe its time to move to something else, for example i LOVE Areon scents, they smeel really good last long and they have the Summer Dream scent that just really pleasant to my nose, you should try them

Stripper scent is also one of the best scents out there
liav24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2019, 05:37 PM   #14
WRX
Sponge Jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by liav24 View Post
I never use them, they always reminds me the smell of vomit specially in the summer - the Cherry / Strawberry scents...
Also they get stuck on your cloths and on the seats and wherever they touch lol, if you go on a date make sure it wont stick to you :P
Maybe its time to move to something else, for example i LOVE Areon scents, they smeel really good last long and they have the Summer Dream scent that just really pleasant to my nose, you should try them

Stripper scent is also one of the best scents out there

Thatís the thing with air fresheners everyone has different preferences. I love poorboys apple and my brother gets in the car and complains about the smell, he says itís sickly sweet and hates it. My mate love magic tree vanillaroma and I canít sit in a car with that one, i find it disgusting. He would buy it for the work van we share and I would wrap it up and put it in the glove box. I also like magic tree black ice and the wife says it smells like old mans aftershave. The California scent corado cherry is the only one I know that my entire family agree smells lovely.

WRX is offline   Reply With Quote