Detailing World Forum banner

Detailingworld™ Review - Hose Eez

10K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  WHIZZER 
#1 ·
Detailingworld™ Review Hose eez

Introduction:.
Hose -Eez
Have been creating innovate products since 1984. Our company designs, manufactures & ships directly from our facilities, ensuring you get the highest quality parts at affordable rates.
Find out more - https://www.hose-eez.com/collections/all

The Product:
Hose-eez Tire jam eliminators arrived in a sealed Jiffy Bag , The actual products are in a sealed clear bag with instructions

Hose-eez Tire jam eliminator kits are the most efficient way to work around your vehicles, without being interrupted by stubborn hose & cord jams. Our ultra-smooth roller system allows for easy movements, without the need to tug and adjust your equipment. This unique tool has a locking mechanism, it instantly grips the tire, ensuring even the strongest forces can't knock it loose. Just quickly slide them into place and forget about pesky hose & cord troubles

The Method:
Difficult to show really with this one - Basically these are designed to put under Tyres to stop hose/ pressure washer hose from snagging or jamming under the tyres.
A Close up of the product to give you an idea of the wheels

Installed

Hose being pulled out around the car

You can see how it performs here

And here as you go around the car

Price:
$12.99 for 2
$19.99 for 4
Can be purchased from https://www.hose-eez.com/collections/all

Would I use it again?:
These would be useful for those that get a lot of snagging - For me I am lucky I have an extended pressure washer hose so don't often get any jams - but if I was to use just a hose then Yes I would use them again as it takes just a minute of so to put them into place
Conclusion:
These work well with the Wheel part of the product doing its job - If you wash a lot of cars then these can save that time when the hose gets snagged under the tyre

"Detailingworld™ reviewer has followed the Manufacturers Instructions and accepts no responsibility to any circumstances arising from any member using these products or following this test "

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.