4K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  chongo 
#1 ·
How do I get rid of this tried autoglym tar remover with no success

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Think Tardis will get recommend...

Is it definitely tar ?

I’ve found AG tar remover very effective - I tend to use a micro fibre pad or a small cotton make up remover pad, soak this with the tar remover, apply to the area and gently rub / work it and it’s got rid of my tar issues...

#7 ·
Doesn't look like tar - you've used a tar remover and it hasn't budged so it's not tar. It could be one of many things - it's not uncommon to pick up mysterious contamination on a car. I'd try a clay bar first and perhaps move onto compounding it if that doesn't work.

#9 · (Edited)
Could be other type of "fallout" so try tardis (tar , tree sap, glue), or iron remover before using physical means such as clay or polish.
What's the point? He said he tried autoglym tar remover which removes glue as well as tar and does everything that Tardis does with the only difference being Tardis works faster.

Doesn't look like iron either but then again if can be difficult to tell from a pic.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.