Detailing World Forum banner

I know ive been gone, But im back with a vengeance

12K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  FlawlessDetailing 
#1 ·
Hi All :wave:

Its been a very long time since my last posted detail. But Im still here and still detailing. I got a transfer From Cork back home with my full time job so I'm back now in Drogheda, Co.Louth.

Latest Update: I ventured from my home town here in Ireland all the way over to Kent and just Completed My

** Master Detailer Course **

With the renowned Kelly at KDS Detailing in Kent just last week. All i can say is, the man is a absolute legend. His wealth of Detailing knowledge far surpassed my expectations and his understanding of paint and cars absolutely blew me away. With a few brain teasers and headaches thrown in where i was left absolutely gob smacked and hungry for more knowledge !
This course was Absolutely hands down the best investment i have ever spent. And i do hope to go back for more training as soon as i feel i need a refresh up on my skills :buffer:

So i have also Decided to get myself a proper premises. Using the free space in my Friends Unit was just not cutting it, and it now being 188 miles away dosen't help either !

So heres the new place. 4,000 sq ft ( a bit small i know :lol:)

Now remember this is taken before I even got keys so theres been, lets say theres been Quite a few major changes since this photo;

Oh and i also have something a little special for my first major project in the new premises.

This is the pic that was sent to me on my phone;

Im Picking it up tomorrow evening.

This is Definitely going to be one to keep an eye out for ! :D

Padraic

See less See more
#7 ·
Thanks guys.

Can't wait to get stuck into that Porsche this weekend. Picked it up last night :) but this will be a few weeks work at the minimum !!

So will I do a Unit thread first or a MK1 GTI write up I did a while back ?

Padraic

Reactions: Dift
#10 ·
Hi spacer567,

I don't want to start a costings debate ! I've seen it happen too often.

It's very much worth it in my opinion. But be prepared to wait for a Vancancy ! :)

Here's the link to the page, download the pricing PDF;

http://www.kdskeltec.co.uk/training

Reactions: leemckenna
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.