Detailing World Forum banner

KDS Detailing Festive Giveaway

17K views 25 replies 22 participants last post by  Kelly @ KDS 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

KDS Keltec tend to operate in more detailing-specific circles but we're giving away a free dream ride in my personal Ferrari F355 GTS this Christmas, 8,000 rpm in the local tunnel deoes well!

To cover the detailing members (which of course is YOU) we are giving away £300 worth of KDS favorite brands to detail your own car.

All you have to do for a chance to WIN is like the Business page and share the photo.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=393271440807131&set=p.393271440807131&type=1&theater

Merry Christmas and Happy new year from the KDS TEAM

#5 ·
Liked and shared Kelly.

I share you work regularly, but I have done so for selfish reasons today :lol:

Been to three consecutive KDS meets, Great days out.
Will be attending next years, and I shall hopefully be booking some one to one time with Kelly also... Once I've finished my house!

All the best for 2014 KDS Team

#12 ·
Had to have a try at this even if I know I have no chance, I've long admired the work of KDS (ever since I learnt what detailing was) and to be honest I might even have helped get their name out in the public without a competition so whilst

Good luck all and compliments of the season I don't expect anything in return, I'm more than happy to help a genuine company!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.