Detailing World Forum banner

KDS Keltec Ferrari F355 GTS Restoration. Plus Question

21K views 37 replies 30 participants last post by  Lowlife 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys, :wave:

I am fully aware been absent from Detailing world for a very long time.
This has not been my intention or wishes.

The Logistics of business and many changes over the last few years has meant each time I gone to start a good old write up thread like the old days I been pulled away from the task.

So to get back into the swing of things I have a genuine question to ask on DW.

My write up I want to post on here is a complete restoration Ferrari F355 GTS.
so, my dilemma.

I have condensed the cloud storage album for this tread to around 3500 photos into 52 sub folders.

Would you rather

1) Read all the text and see al the photos in one long tread

2) Read the text and see the photos in sub threads , ie chassis, engine, wheels, bodywork, glass, leather, carbon, brakes, wet sanding. You get the idea.

3) Edit all the photos into a video style album with narration of the work carried out.

4) If 3 seems to be most popular how long would you want Each video to be in time scale

Slightly off subject what is your general preference for future KDS show cases, video or photos.

So below are a few random selected photos of the complete job to wet your appetite.

when I say "few" it is compared to the entire 3500 photos.

So guys thanks for reading and viewing its always appreciated:thumb:

Please comment below and let me know how you would like to read about the entire process.

Regards Kelly

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.