Detailing World Forum banner

What would you like to be reviewed ?

311K views 99 replies 73 participants last post by  Trip tdi 
#1 ·
Tell us what you want to be reviewed and we will endeavour to see if we can get it done

Bear with us though as we have to see if we can obtain product and then get a reviewer who may already be in the process of reviewing products to get the review done

#80 ·
I'd like to see an agreed, technical, test method for waxes and sealants with a proper, measured comparison made of popular waxes from budget to extortionate/high end.

I'm new to this detailing mularkey but it strikes me that there are a lot of products out there which may not be worth the money over cheaper alternatives. There may also be a few lesser known products which should be shouted out. It needs to be across the board, for example testing a Swissvax product directly with a Soft99 product.

It seems to be human nature to accept that if it costs more, it will give you a better shine, therefore the manufacturers bump up the cost because they know that's how we think.
It's about time these products were independently tested and measured in the correct technical manner.
Also, I'm trying to convince my wife that spending £xx for a spoonful of XXX is really worth it! :thumb:

#83 ·
I'd like to see an agreed, technical, test method for waxes and sealants with a proper, measured comparison made of popular waxes from budget to extortionate/high end.

I'm new to this detailing mularkey but it strikes me that there are a lot of products out there which may not be worth the money over cheaper alternatives. There may also be a few lesser known products which should be shouted out. It needs to be across the board, for example testing a Swissvax product directly with a Soft99 product.

It seems to be human nature to accept that if it costs more, it will give you a better shine, therefore the manufacturers bump up the cost because they know that's how we think.

It's about time these products were independently tested and measured in the correct technical manner.

Also, I'm trying to convince my wife that spending £xx for a spoonful of XXX is really worth it! :thumb:
Oh and this too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.