Detailing World Forum banner

Kev's Molten Orange Fiesta ST-3

43K views 90 replies 49 participants last post by  andyfish 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, after a three year absence from the blue oval (with an FN2 Civic Type R - has to be said, a brill car), I decided it was time for a change and I spotted this little gem at Haynes Ford in Maidstone, test drove it last Saturday and did a deal later the same day picked it up Saturday just gone and love it.
It has the usual spec including..

heated Recaros
Sony stereo with sat-nav
rear parking sensors
DRL's
footwell lighting
etc etc

I will probably do a fair bit to it but im not in a rush - although I have got some LED bulbs coming..
When the weather improves I will be spending a few days detailing the whole car, as even though this is a 14 reg with only 1300 miles on it, it is a bit swirly due to poor washing methods etc being used.
Before i do any proper modifications im going to do a track session at Brands Hatch to see what it can do 'out of the box', and this will give me a good comparison againt any modifications i do.
Chances are i'll end up going for the MP215 set-up, Mountune / Eibach springs and different wheels at some point almost certainly as i work for an alloy wheel company lol. Only have a few pictures at the moment and ive not had time to wash it yet so i'll get some more pictures once ive washed it :)

See less See more
#83 ·
Few updates today, eibach springs, front pads and discs all fitted as well as new main and dip beam headlight bulbs and four wheel alignment / tracking. New wheels and tyres to follow next week in the form of Team Dynamics pro race 1.2 in gloss black with michelin pilot sport 3 boots

#87 · (Edited)
Hi guys, long time no update :) since the last update the car has been back to Envy Car Care for a freshen up and recoat in IGL quartz coating and im now running a stage 1 evolution chips remap and airtec air intake. Also had the car rolling roaded (figures at the flywheel obviously)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.