Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Traders > Elite Car Care
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Elite Car Care Professional Detailing and Vehicle Enhancement Services. Fast and efficient online suppliers of: 3M - Autoglym Pro/Retail - Autosmart - Belgom - Bilt Hamber - California Scents - CARPRO - Chemical Guys - Collinite - DeFelsko - Dodo Juice - Eurow - EZ Detail - Gilmour - Gliptone - Kestrel - Klasse - Liquid Shine - Meguiars Pro/Consumer/Detailer - Menzerna - Muc Off - Optimum Polymer Technologies - Paint Detective - Pinnacle - Poorboy's World - Renovo - Silverline - SONUS - ValetPro - Vikan - Wheelwax - Wolfgang - XtraVue - ZAINO. www.elitecarcare.co.uk - Contact us on: 01628 671213

Old 09-06-2019, 08:53 AM   #1
Simz
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)

Kranzle Snow Foam Lance 12 days winner

I won this lance on day 10 of 12 days of Christmas, overjoyed and excited it arrived a couple of months after Christmas, no problem it was a prize and the boys and girls at Elite were very busy. Out of the box it is obvious that this is a quality bit of kit, easy to get to grips with and works as it should, little gripe is I can't adjust anything because it's so hard to turn the dial when using, I have to stop hold the bottle then turn the dial (first world problem) but I can adjust my old one (Ebay special) on the go. Overall I am extremely happy with my prize and thank Elite and DW for a great prize, I haven't taken any photos because its snow foam hitting a vehicle and that would be down to the product not the lance, I also won 5l of Elite snow foam but haven't used it as I didn't want to open it to leave it standing as I already have 5l open, I'm sure I will test it before long though.

[/IMG]

Last edited by Simz; 09-06-2019 at 08:56 AM.
Simz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Simz For This Useful Post:
EliteCarCare (10-06-2019)