Detailing World Forum banner

[Video] My best mates BMW 320i G20 in Portimão Blue

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  SuperchargedLlama 
#1 ·
First up I just want to say that whilst I am a supporter and usually post in the The Studio, there was absolutely no payment involved in this one. I hope that's alright mods? Move it if you feel this is a breach of the rules.

In this video I'm helping my best mate detail his lovely G20 320i and giving him some tuition on machine polishing. I hope you enjoy it, we had a great time and it was lovely to see my best mate in the flesh for the first time in over a year.

If you like the video please sub to the channel, once I get over 1000 subs I can monetise the content and get a little extra pocket money to put back in to the content creation.

See less See more
1 1
#3 ·
I'd be getting one of the plastic steps though rather that the small step ladder...
I'm 6ft2 so I was really surprised he needed them, I end up using an aluminium step up platform rather than ladders as I never feel safe on the latter, but he did have the right soft trousers on for leaning against the glass with his knee.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.