Detailing World Forum banner

Orchard Autocare: Seat Leon with BTCC kit.. How red should look..

35K views 68 replies 58 participants last post by  Ronnie 
#1 ·
Hello all once again to another write up from OCD-hq.

This time we are giving away a free bottle of Glass Cleanse if you post a comment and we will pick out a winner in a about 2 weeks. So remember to leave a comment!

The car in question is a very nice Seat Leon with a BTCC kit that we were to prepare for Dubshed earlier in the year. Before the show this year was manic prepping cars for various classes and even cars just attending. The brief for this detail was to make her stunning so that what we set about to do. On arrival the car was very well kept with just general swirling being the main issue. So it was fully washed and decontaminated. Iron was not a problem with this lady more tar which was everywhere. Good old Orchard Autocare Tar Cleanse sorting that out simply spray on and hose off job done!

We also removed the engine sound deading so it does not go mushy and make sure no part of this vehicle was left untouched

Then the temperature dropped so time to get our wiggle on and get into the warm again!!!

Once inside, We began to correct using Meg's 105 on a white Chemical guys pad then refining with Orchard Autocare Perfection Polish on a blue 3M waffle.

Once corrected, the car was checked over using Orchard Autocare Luminos Paint Cleanser that removes polishing oils residue any holograms and leaves a perfect finish ready for LSP.

For the final call it was the turn of Orchard Autocare Speed Seal applied to a microfiber rubbed in and removed (2 coats) then wiped down using Orchard Autocare perfection. Now time for the afters.

Engine bay plastics dressed with Orchard Autocare Interior Wizard as were the arches.

Tyres dressed with Orchard Autocare Glitz dressing Wheels protected using Speed Seal.

Many thanks for looking and as usual all C&C are welcome.

Rollo. :thumb:

See less See more
#26 ·
many thanks Chris.

Really like the tyre shine, what product did you use?
It's Orchard Autocare Glitz tyre and trim dressing

Very nice detail of a very nice car.
Many thanks Mally

that looks fantastic ronnie i love these
Cheers Derek!

The tyres dont fit on the wheels properly....
LOL thats Scene points right there!:thumb:

Lovely gloss , shame about the typical Audi, VW bumper colour difference.
Many thanks.

Nice, wish i could get my red to look like that
Cheers. You can with Orchard Autocare products!#

WOW :argie: that's all I can say Ronnie
Cheers Jody!

Thats what I call a finish :argie: awesome:thumb:
Many thanks Paul!

Stunning finish!
Mike
Cheers Mike..

awesome finish!! If my memory is correct isn't this the car you use for the glitz 'advert' pictures? I recognise the wheels and glossy Falkens.
Many thanks. Yes it is. This and the mini plus 7 other cars debuted it at Dubshed this year.

What a finish! Looks:argie:
Many thanks Bradders

Almost as good as mine ...... Nah, maybe that's quite a bit nicer than mine ;)
Cheers Stevie!

Great job, love these cars with the BTCC bodykit!
many thanks Dan. Have to agree the kit makes a massive difference to them.

On word.... Incredible ;)
Cheers Dan much appreciated.

Stunning work on a lovely car, nice one!
Many thanks!

Great work guys
cheers!

Awesome work!
cheers!

What a stunning car! Great work!
Many thanks Luke

Really like that!! Tyre dressing on my to buy list.
Cheers Daffy. Get it bought. it literally is flying off the shelves at the moment

Top job , superb looking ride !
Many thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.