Detailing World Forum banner

Finally collected my M2 Competition.

5K views 33 replies 24 participants last post by  SBM 
#1 ·
Yesterday I collected my M2 Competition from Sytner Harold Wood and I can give you my early impressions as this morning for the first time I took it for a proper drive and I have to say that after owning the original M2, this Competition has gone up another level. It feels 40% better all around. I optioned in the M Sport compound brakes to handle all the extra power, it's surprisingly nimble considering it's almost 50kg heavier. I like the new M Sport seats as they really hug you in with extra bolstering. I've had the car lowered at the dealership prior to delivery and the ride is firm but not in a back breaking way. It's a purpose build vehicle and not for the timid and comfy driver. As you know I don't keep my cars in stock form and one of the first things is to replace that horrible muffler that looks like a Cows udder with a nice set of Remus sports exhausts. Then I'm having fitted adjustable towing arms that the M4 GTS has to really stiffen up the rear of the car before I add even more power with a remap. More mods are planed in the coming weeks. So for now hear she is, only one picture I'm afraid that's taken from my iPhone on a cloudy morning.

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

See less See more
#23 ·
You know what Derek, the Hokenhiem silver is a much nicer car than the Long Beach blue I had simply because under different light, the shade is different. Under cloudy skies it looks like a grey primer and when the sun is out it looks like a pearlescent white. The next M3/M4 should have switchable RW/AWD modes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.