Detailing World Forum banner

My car of the day, Hyundai i20 N.

979 views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  andy665 
#1 ·
Looks like the Fiesta ST will get a rival in this 120 N. Seen testing in these images and not sporting the N badges just yet. The new hot super mini will take inspiration from Hyundai's i20 rally car championship challenger. This car seen here does look rather like a normal i20 but take a closer look and you'll notice a larger set of alloy wheels, a lowered ride height and modified rear bumper which will allow for larger twin exhausts. You'll also notice clear wheel arch extension's that hint at a wider track. A future i20 N's engine remains unclear but it could well be a modified version of the current cars platform. A rumor also suggests the i30 N's 247 BHP 2.0 litre four cylinder could be bolted on to the i20 N albeit in a lower state of tune. However it's a likely hood that a tuned version of the cars existing turbo charged 1.6 litre will be used. Expect the i20 N to have 200 BHP and the i20 N will be front wheel driven with some versions featuring an electronic limited slip diff.

Like it?

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle registration plate Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle registration plate Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.