Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Detailing Products > Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection Sponsored by DODO JUICE Light Fantastic , Banana Armour, Orange Crush, Rainforest Rub, Purple Haze - www.dodojuice.com

Old 14-06-2021, 11:40 AM   #21
sharrkey
Orbital Oracle

Full range available in in2Detailing now if anyone is looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
sharrkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sharrkey For This Useful Post:
2Buckets (14-06-2021), bigup (14-06-2021), tosh (14-06-2021)
Old 15-06-2021, 11:52 PM   #22
Rydetail
Unwashed Member

How is this compared to Turtle wax sealant hydrophobic wax and bilt hamber double speed wax both of which I have? I'm new to detailing and this product looks really good in the video, but is it worth the price?
Rydetail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2021, 02:46 AM   #23
noorth
Orbital Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydetail View Post
How is this compared to Turtle wax sealant hydrophobic wax and bilt hamber double speed wax both of which I have? I'm new to detailing and this product looks really good in the video, but is it worth the price?
Not sure if its worth it but from the user feedback i've seen lustre gets more love then jet.

It will look better then TW i'd imagine and probably more enjoyable to use. That said polishing is really the major factor in how glossy your paint will look.
noorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2021, 01:01 PM   #24
roscopervis
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)

Thanked 1,041 Times in 784 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
I wouldn't look down on the major brands, most of the time they have the capacity and knowledge to make great products (mothers has a professional line too, just not common) but they tend to keep things in check as they're the first to see customer back lash over fussy application or errors which could cause damage (why do you think it took so long for one to release a ceramic coating?).

CMX 3n1 is a great product. Always test application and compatibility, but I know that it combined with CQL is a great entry level ceramic coating package that is both time and cost effective. Bottle is fantastic as well, when it runs out you would reuse it and a bottle that good is nearly the same price as it full of product.
I agree, it’s the perfect blend of Essence and Essence Plus in one product. I’m having some plays with it on my daily, but I’m going to use it to freshen up the very soft paint on my Basalt Black Porsche Cayman which has been coated with Feynlab Ceramic and Ceramic Lite since September 2019. Ceramic Lite has now come to the end of its (very tough and tested) life and I was going to use Feynlab Primer and re-top with Feynlab Ceramic Lite. However, in the name of science, I’m going to use Mothers CMX 3 in 1 instead and use a couple of layers of Infinity Wax Syn ergy Lite to see how that does - a bargain basement alternative?
roscopervis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2021, 03:35 PM   #25
SuperchargedLlama
DW Supporter

Garage
I've been dying to try their products and have gotten some Lustre that I'm waiting for the right candidate to try it on.

https://www.youtube.com/superchargedllama

Last edited by SuperchargedLlama; 16-06-2021 at 05:28 PM.
SuperchargedLlama is offline   Reply With Quote