Detailing World Forum banner

Obsession wax new products.

12K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  Ford8loke 
#1 ·
With obsession wax currently taking a break from the forum I wasn't sure where to put this post. So as it's primarily related to lsp's I've put it in here.

Obsession have been busy recently releasing new products and I would like to know if anyone has purchased any of the following and what their opinions on them are.

Duplex dual wax system.

Evolution ceramic wax coat.

Chroma.

Divine.

Glaze (wax based glaze).

Mystic ceramic glass sealant.

#2 · (Edited)
They are really missed on this forum. Has anyone news of if and when they may return. Sorry, I have not purchased any of their new products since they left the forum but the only opinion I can offer after purchasing 21 of their waxes in the past and numerous other liquid products is that none disappointed me. I will start to buy their products again when they rejoin the forum as it is my policy to only buy from sponsors on here because of their help, advice, and postings of users on here.
regards
todds
PS I know this may be a little off topic

#10 ·
Ok i have used Chroma, divine and the glass sealant.

Chroma and divine are both and absolute treat to use and would recommend to anyone looking for a wax.

The glass sealant is easier to use, spray and wipe but ensure the glass is super clean first. I found one window hasnt took because it appears to have a greasy film still on it

any questions hit me up

#12 ·
Somehow I totally forgot about the glass sealant, I've had it on the fiesta 3 months and its still sheeting as well as the day it was applied and 2 months on the new ka

Its a breeze to use simply spray and wipe job done

Having dug the collection out chroma is now to hand and will be tried on the black ka

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

#13 ·
Somehow I totally forgot about the glass sealant, I've had it on the fiesta 3 months and its still sheeting as well as the day it was applied and 2 months on the new ka

Its a breeze to use simply spray and wipe job done

Having dug the collection out chroma is now to hand and will be tried on the black ka

Looking forward to your thoughts on chroma [emoji106]

#20 ·
I have just ordered the new dew drops wax, I purchased the original morning dew at waxstock last year and the beading was immense and Jay has somehow managed to improve this so I'm eagerly awaiting its delivery

This week's wash saw the glass sealant still going strong 2 months after application and I didn't prep the glass like some have i simply did the usual wash process and then sprayed and wipes the sealant on and off

#21 ·
I have just ordered the new dew drops wax, I purchased the original morning dew at waxstock last year and the beading was immense and Jay has somehow managed to improve this so I'm eagerly awaiting its delivery

This week's wash saw the glass sealant still going strong 2 months after application and I didn't prep the glass like some have i simply did the usual wash process and then sprayed and wipes the sealant on and off

Thanks for the updates regarding the glass sealant.
I'm quite tempted by the midnight v2 pre order but also tempted by everything else obsession!
This could be an expensive month.

#22 · (Edited)
Just a quick one , managed to get my hands of a new pot of evolution ceramic a week or two ago , very nice wax ,fresh fruity aroma but not to over powering . Decided to give all three cars a top up as heading towards winter .
It's a hard wax but oils up very well , slightly firmer than standard evolution ,I used a dampened applicator it spreads well but again a slightly grabber feel than evo but I guess you expect this , it was left to haze for around 10 mins , I was anticipating removal to need arms like Popeye but was pleasantly surprised it was very easy and not grabby as I though just requiring one short pile cloth to remove then a plush one to buff the results were stunning lovely deep gloss and glassy reflections
The beading not to shabby either
Another winner from Jay in my opinion

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.