Detailing World Forum banner

Nilisk C130 much better than the C110?

7K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  OvEr_KiLL 
#1 ·
Hi all,

Thinking of upgrading the C110 I currently have, seen a really good deal here: http://www.cleanstore.co.uk/product...t1O50tz4paJQ0ALFiY7mYdbRtjQO4BBBoCj30QAvD_BwE however looking at the specs they have the same 440 L/Hr flow rate and the only increase is the 110 to 130 bar pressure. Would I notice much of an increase in actual blasting power at the car by upgrading to this?

Another thing is the C110 I have has a hoselock connector going onto the front to supply it with water, you have to lay the machine on its back and really shove it on with your body weight to get it to click onto the machine, I can manage it but my mother has really bad arthritis and doesn't have much hope! I notice there is a brass connector kit you can choose for free, does anyone know if this will have a positive effect on this?

I assume my foam lance will still fit as they're all standard Nilfisk fittings?

Lastly, could someone please point me in the direction of an extended hose for this so I can leave it at the front of the car and just pull the hose round?

Thanks guys and happy new year! :thumb:

See less See more
#4 ·
Hi all,

Another thing is the C110 I have has a hoselock connector going onto the front to supply it with water, you have to lay the machine on its back and really shove it on with your body weight to get it to click onto the machine, I can manage it but my mother has really bad arthritis and doesn't have much hope! I notice there is a brass connector kit you can choose for free, does anyone know if this will have a positive effect on this?
Bought a C130 over Christmas - early days but seems okay.

Re the Hozelock - it's down to the adaptor. I renewed my hoses with new Hozelock connectors and it seems okay now!

#5 ·
Thats a good bargain, I did like the idea of the hose reel on top, it's not a make or break but it would've been nice. It's really odd, you can't push it on at all, the hoselock connector from the pipe seems fine. Might swap it out for a new one anyway just to make sure it isn't that!

Thanks for the Qwashers tip I shall have a look on ebay

#7 ·
A quick question.

with my C130 there is two nozzles -

- Powerspeed nozzle- I think it's a Green dot and
- Vario nozzle - Blue dot

Which one do I use for the car?

Is there any better nozzles that I can buy for use on the car other than the standard ones?
Unless the Vario is adjustable (it's not IIRC), then neither as they're both too strong. You can get hold of an adjustable nozzle - search my posts I posted a link to get one nice and cheap but it was a long time ago.

#15 ·
c110 and c130 have the same fittings and lances etc. i use the nozzle that came with my c130 which has a - and a + on it which is fine. dont use the one that rattles on a car though as already said.
plastic hose you get is rubbish and kinks, get a rubber one from qwashers/qservices on ebay. the hose reel isnt very useful because you cant have the hose connected to the pressure washer and on the reel its just for storing the hose but you need to take the end off the machine

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.