Detailing World Forum banner

Kranzle Group Buy

50K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  Raymonndo 
#1 ·
Morning!

Will there be a Kranzle group buy this year?

Thanks!

#4 ·
I have a poorly sounding Karcher, so I keep checking for an announcement on this.

I know there are supply shortages, but perhaps a more limited offering might be possible, or something done as a pre-order, and it gets here when it gets here?

An announcement might even help Elite, as if some form of deal or promotional offer isn't possible, then we can just use the forum discount code and not hold off. If it is possible, we know it's worth waiting. When it comes to a purchase the size of Kranzle kit, any help on price is appreciated.

Discounts can be used to save money, but more often, they just mean we buy more, or get a higher spec. :D

#10 ·
I've been checking on this for a while as I'm interested in a K1152 TST, but I honestly don't think that we're going to see a group buy this year.

As a result I did some googling of German websites and the best I found was here.
A lot of German sites don't seem to offer UK delivery but these guys do. The machine itself is €616.60, including postage it's €653. According to xe.com, that's the same as £568.37 - that's cheaper than the cheapest ex-VAT price I can find in the UK!!
I'm due back home in a couple of weeks and will then need to buy a load of uPVC cladding for my workshop (2 sets of new french doors being delivered in 2.5 weeks' time) - I shall see how much this is going to cost me then make a decision on whether to buy the Kranzle.

#12 ·
That's a great website - they're charging the same for the K1152TST as the website I quoted, but are significantly cheaper for postage. Total delivered price is a shade over £552. The best price I found in the UK was £600+VAT, so £720 - I can't see any group buy knocking £170 off. :thumb:

#18 ·
Good afternoon guys,

Apologies for the late response to this, haven't been on the forum much lately.

The reason the GB hasn't happened this year is the lack of available volume of machines to satisfy the huge levels of demand. Supply is slowly stabilising now but for months (since Lockdown #1) Kranzle GmbH have been struggling to supply their European resellers.

I will update you further on this as soon as I have spoken to our contact at Kranzle UK regarding this and see where we are with available stock levels.

Thanks

Alex

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.