Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > General > Detailing Chat
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Detailing Chat Got a detailing related question that doesn't fit in any other section? Post it in here. Sponsored by CleanYourCar

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2019, 07:37 PM   #51
Cyclonetog
Washmitt Meister
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 283
Thanks: 63
Thanked 146 Times in 112 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabionvieira View Post
Both bilt hamber and CarChem are really economical. Let me know which one you prefer once you get to use them. I know that auto wash is really high rated by almost everyone but the CarChem is also a favourite around here.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll share my findings for sure!

As you say they're both highly rated so I'm expecting it to be a close race, looking forward to it, but it will be after xmas, as the CC is a gift
Cyclonetog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 07:37 PM   #52
Gas head
PC Perfectionist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Warwickshire
Posts: 358
Thanks: 66
Thanked 161 Times in 116 Posts
Bugger, thought black Friday was finished, so ventured into a detailing shop as it was now "safe" Oooo its the new flex battery forced rotation on display with 2 batteries, I can do you a special price said the lady behind the counter, nah its ok im only looking I said, I only came in for a microfibre and detailing spray to clean the headlights, we can do you a REALLY good price she said again OK just out of interest what is it, knocked best part of 100 quid off the price so I now have one, best part was she gave me a microfibre and the detailer for nothing!
Still not safe to enter shops, I'm not going again until January sales!
Gas head is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gas head For This Useful Post:
bigchunk (04-12-2019), Hede (03-12-2019), macca666 (03-12-2019), Rob D 88 (03-12-2019)
Old 03-12-2019, 07:39 PM   #53
fabionvieira
Washmitt Meister
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 292
Thanks: 126
Thanked 113 Times in 73 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas head View Post
Bugger, thought black Friday was finished, so ventured into a detailing shop as it was now "safe" Oooo its the new flex battery forced rotation on display with 2 batteries, I can do you a special price said the lady behind the counter, nah its ok im only looking I said, I only came in for a microfibre and detailing spray to clean the headlights, we can do you a REALLY good price she said again OK just out of interest what is it, knocked best part of 100 quid off the price so I now have one, best part was she gave me a microfibre and the detailer for nothing!
Still not safe to enter shops, I'm not going again until January sales!


Not Safe??! I’m sure a few followers here would like to know which shop it was that you get that amazing offer ehehe.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fabionvieira is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fabionvieira For This Useful Post:
Rob D 88 (03-12-2019)
Old 03-12-2019, 09:06 PM   #54
pt1
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)
 
pt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 862
Thanks: 205
Thanked 381 Times in 294 Posts
Detailed online 4x40
Wax planet 30% off, so got a few goodies

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
pt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 09:51 PM   #55
minimadmotorman
Washmitt Meister
 
minimadmotorman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Barnsley, South Flatcapshire
Posts: 270
Thanks: 23
Thanked 108 Times in 78 Posts
Garage
Car-Chem got me!

I bought 5L of Super Suds 1900:1 for £15 which I thought was a bargain. However I now have enough shampoo to last me until the rapture! As I also bought 500ml of Cherry 1900:1 from the personals which will probably last me a year!

5L of Glass cleaner which will also last me forever and 5L of Alloy Clean whilst I still have about 4l of Bilberry to get through!

All bargains IMHO but I've bought stuff I don't need! lol
minimadmotorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 10:05 PM   #56
fabionvieira
Washmitt Meister
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 292
Thanks: 126
Thanked 113 Times in 73 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by minimadmotorman View Post
Car-Chem got me!

I bought 5L of Super Suds 1900:1 for £15 which I thought was a bargain. However I now have enough shampoo to last me until the rapture! As I also bought 500ml of Cherry 1900:1 from the personals which will probably last me a year!

5L of Glass cleaner which will also last me forever and 5L of Alloy Clean whilst I still have about 4l of Bilberry to get through!

All bargains IMHO but I've bought stuff I don't need! lol


Same with me I bought it and I’m happy with what I paid for it but I didn’t really needed it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fabionvieira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 05:41 AM   #57
WRX
Sponge Jockey
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 78
Thanks: 0
Thanked 39 Times in 28 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyk3d View Post
I treated myself to the Lego Technic Bugatti Chiron.

Been wanting it for a couple of years now and when I seen it had dropped to £175 on Black Friday all reason went out the window and I bought it. Looking forward to building it on Christmas Day.


That’s what Christmas is for, love having something fun to play with on Christmas Day.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 05:43 AM   #58
Andysp
Washmitt Meister
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: North East England
Posts: 251
Thanks: 28
Thanked 99 Times in 84 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyk3d View Post
I treated myself to the Lego Technic Bugatti Chiron.

Been wanting it for a couple of years now and when I seen it had dropped to £175 on Black Friday all reason went out the window and I bought it. Looking forward to building it on Christmas Day.
Nice!!

Im my opinion easily the best lego transport based model,superb attention to detail and a really good price.

Me,i bought Nada!!
Andysp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 10:25 AM   #59
soren40
Unwashed Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 24
Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by suds View Post
I succumbed to a posh wax from M&K - Philip wax in a crystal jar. Call me a chav if you like but it was less than 1/3 normal price
Irrespective of price, most M&K products are superb.
soren40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 05:23 PM   #60
BsrGT
Sponge Jockey
 
BsrGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Slovakia
Posts: 57
Thanks: 51
Thanked 26 Times in 23 Posts
Not really black friday purchase, but Kl!n Korea restock on CleanYourRide coincided with this date. It was a nice addition from Andy to put a further discount of 10% on the cloths. But I was going to order regardless, as I was waiting for the restock for months. So I have a drying duo, couple of zero finish cloths, few plush+ cloths and a foam applicators (german type) on the way. Very happy I made it though, as the stocks dissapeared quite fast.
BsrGT is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
DTO Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
DTO Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors