Detailing World Forum banner

Decent value cloths for removing wax etc

6K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  RS3 
#1 ·
Probably been asked a fair bit. Swaying towards the Costco ones as they seem decent value and you get lots lol. Although not sure I need 36?!?

Any suggestions upto say £20 and you get a few.

Cheers.

#8 · (Edited)
That price is for 18 towels not the 36. I bought a pack of 36 of these at an RS show for £20 about 18 months ago. My wife likes them for the house so most went to her and I got some costco ones which I didnt rate as half had manufacturing errors in the microfiber itself and most had a scorched corner.

#15 ·
Just to add my very limited experience, I waxed Boris the other day with Dodo Juice and the “best” cloth I found for buffing was a microfibre that my cleaning lady left me to wipe my induction hob with.
Turns out to be one of the Paragon blue glass cleaning ones. Made very light work of the job and a lovely finish.
I’d tried various other “fluffy” ones but found they were a bit grabby so it was pure fluke I tried this other one.
They’re cheap as chips too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#19 ·
I like the The Rag Company Eagle Edgeless 365 MF's. They are a 70/30 MF with dual pile that is great for removing coatings or sealants on the short pile side and wax removal and final buffing on the longer side.

They wash well and are good value for money. :thumb:

Alan W

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.