Detailing World Forum banner

C63 AMG Coupe Detailing at Envy Car Care

15K views 24 replies 20 participants last post by  JBirchy 
#1 ·
As some of you may have noticed we have been running for the last year or so using the names Envy Valeting and Envy Car Care, and now we are starting to make the change to using the Envy Car Care name, its still us but migrating names gradually!

This detail is one carried out at the unit down in Gosport for a customer who is also on DW aka Married Blonde. I've been lucky enough to do a few cars from the Z4M coupe, to the 3 series coupe, the ML and now the new C63!! I love these cars and the sound is awesome. I was lucky enough to be taken out by the customer, and the car sure can shift.....mostly sideways eh :driver:

The detail brief was for a protection detail but also a little bit of machine polishing where the car had picked up some marks from graphics for its trip to Le Mans.

I have to say I was shocked by the water marks on the beast, but remembered an old trick and used some special solution on the car once washed!!! Thank F it worked!!

OK anyway here goes,

Wheels were soaked with Evoultion wheel cleaner at 10:1, door shuts APC'd then car snow foamed with Bubbly Jubbly snow foam and left to dwell.

Washed with TBW, Z sponge and our own brand shampoo. As you can see the foam doesnt leave a huge mess behind once rinsed off.

Moved inside and dried off and clayed/de-tarred.

Machine polished away the marks as best I could (seriously hard paint!) and cleansed with a light polish with the Bigfoot and Britemax AIO.

Time to wax her......

Whilst the wax was curing may as well break out the Britemax Metal Twins on the 4 huge tailpipes.

Tyres were dressed with my fave premium tyre dressing, Rubber by Car Skin. Looks like the car is fitted with NEW tyres everytime. Glass cleaned etc etc.
Wheel her outside for the money shots!

Hope you have enjoyed this write up and remember...if you want your car detailed or the products to DIY get in touch!

Cheers

Tim

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
#9 ·
Lovely write up Tim.

The pictures really do not do the car justice. I am a lairy ****y git at the best of times. I was quite excited to get the car back. When i saw it i was speachless, massive grin and very, very pleased with the results.

Brilliant work as always.

Claires new ml arrives sunday so need to get that booked in for a protection detail!!!

J.

#25 ·
Great work Tim, lovely car!

I agree, Vantage is mega for the money. Leaves a superb glossy shine!

I may well order some Evolution soon, just coming to the end of my wheel cleaner. Will be a good few weeks as I'm off getting married and honeymooning until the middle of October so I don't need much stuff at the mo but it's on the list!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.