Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 28 Results
  1. The Studio
    Apologies in advance for the lack of photos on this one. I hadn't intended on doing a write up for the car. This Audi TT Ultra came in for a major enhancement detail. The car was in general good shape. The owners live on a farm road and wanted nice easy wash maintenance as well as a perfect...
  2. New Member Introductions
    Hi all, I have been lurking on Detailing World for sometime now trying to read as much as possible before collecting my New Audi TT last week. Photo for effect! I have been practicing on the old car (an A3) a bit with Autoglym products so have a few of their bits and pieces. However, I want...
  3. The Daily News Zone
    Open-top version of all-new Audi sports car retains classic roadster format but sets new class standards for agility, efficiency and in-car technology ◾All-new TT Roadster and TTS Roadster models to make their World debut at the Mondial de l'Automobile in Paris (October 4 to 14) ◾TT Roadster...
  4. The Daily News Zone
    All-new Audi sports car with revolutionary all-digital virtual ****pit heads for the UK with a choice blend of performance, efficiency and equipment ◾All-new TT Coupé models now available to order in the UK priced from £29,770 OTR to £35,335 OTR - first deliveries in December ◾310PS TTS version...
  5. The Daily News Zone
    A new take on one of the most iconic Audi models in recent years will be unveiled next month. Debut at Salon de L'Automobile Geneva, March 6-16 2014 Audi Press Conference on Press Day, March 4 at 9am CET Design line reminiscent of the first model generation Audi virtual ****pit and Matrix LED...
  6. Projects and Restorations
    Had this for just over a year now and is a bit of a VAG project. Original paint apart from a blown in on the front bumper, 2002 Quattro model. Coilies, 10x17 and 9x17 3 piece billet Carline wheels, Running 270ish bhp with Pipercross filter and wakbox airbox mod, hidden straight through...
  7. The Studio
    Defined Details - Audi TT S Line *Cquartz Finest * Please feel free to keep up with our most resent work on Facebook The owner of the TT had previously attended one of our polishing classes held in Glasgow and had participated with the intensions of correction his TT. Once on the class he...
  8. The Studio
    Evening all. This is a car that I carried out the work back in June, so you can see how far behind I am on write up's. Not been posting much as most of my work comes from Google searches and word of mouth rather than DW. Contacted by the owner after him seeing the Merc AMG wet sand I did and...
  9. The Studio
    My first upload of pics after being told I should show some. Will definitely have to take more pics with decent camera. So here's one done back in May/ June sometime. Taken with iphone I'm afraid... Silverline rotary 3M or Sonus pads (can't remember which) AG shampoo G101 Tardis Iron X...
  10. The Studio
    Another set of after shots from a recent Protection Detail. Car was finished off with Body Wrap with all the usual bits and pieces polished and protected. Thank you for looking, any questions just ask :thumb: Simon Team Exotic Detail Website Blog Facebook Twitter
  11. The Studio
    With local authorities starting to impose stricter regulation regard water waste managment, I have been looking into alternative methods of cleaning cars. The rules are not about the products being use as such, but the "run off" and how this is captured. Looking at different ideas how to stay...
  12. The Showroom
    Evening everyone Here's the Ibis White TT I mentioned in my last topic, the aim was bring it back to new and then some... It didnt seem too bad at first with a small layer of dirt covering the body, but once jet washed the amount of tar was quite a sight :doublesho Day 1 not pictured was...
  13. Cars & Vans for Sale
    AUDI TT 1.8T [190PS] Tiptronic, Only 18,000 Miles SOLD Sold! :D :(
  14. The Studio
    Took a call just before going away on holiday from a disgruntled Audi TT owner who had fallen foul to a local so called detailing company's poor attempt at a paint correction. Without going into too many details, the owner had recently purchased the TT and felt the paintwork could have looked...
  15. The Showroom
    Hey everyone! Just thought I'd share my latest micro project, my best mate's Audi TT. I did this in exchange for a steak and lobster dinner, LOL! It's his daily driver, and it's kept outside all year 'round. I feel sorry for this car because it lives in automatic car washes and has deep...
  16. The Photography Zone
    Here's my pride and joy, shot Friday night outside an industrial unit in Oldbury West Midlands. hope you like em: Cheers Andy
  17. The Studio
    Sorry for the lack of write ups lately folks been so busy over the past few weeks. I had booked in a dark blue Audi TT, on inspection of the car it was obvious the car suffered some heavy swirling and lots of RDS too, the passenger side suffering from the usual brush scratches and scuffs, the...
  18. The Studio
    No big write up here just the usual wash methods then all polished with AG srp and then fk1000 applied to all. Interiors all hoovered, plastics dressed with 303 and leather treated to gliptone, glass cleaned and sealed with zaino cs and wheel too, exterior plastics with 303 also, tyres dressed...
  19. The Studio
    Been looking forward to this sprint blue pearl TTS-R for quite a while, booked in for a Zaino protection detail. From this to this. Started of as always with the alloys, pre-sprayed with a citrus de-greaser and pressure rinsed to remove the heavier soiling, Then cleaned using various...
1-19 of 28 Results