Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-12 of 79 Results
  1. The Studio
    BMW 5 series Enhancement Detail Products and equipment used Uber microfiber towels Chemical guy's woolly mammoth drying towel 3m yellow pads 150mm 75 mm Lake county 140 mm Glazing pads Halogen site lights Makita rotary polisher Autobrite Enrich Autobrite sapphire wax Carpro eraser 3m masking...
  2. The Studio
    With our new Ultraslick paint sealant i thought id show you guys a recent detail we did on a Vauxhall Astra with our Ultraslick! We did the usual prep on the car with some of the most popular Autobrite products. Paint Correction was also required on the paintwork surface and that was done with...
  3. Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection
    The Man Auto Direct, we just call him MAD1, well he has been at it again in the kitchen at the AB HQ (no not that you dirty beggers), and we think he has come up trumps with some of his latest creations. As a reward we may let him out on day release some time soon, so what is it i hear you...
  4. The Studio
    Only if it is for a wash and wax, hehe Customer had his VXR detailed by us at the start of the year and wanted a wash and wax top up wash for a show this weekend, so with the buckets on board and my Tetanus shots, i was allow out the AB den once more, Magi foam citrus wash for the wheels + a...
  5. Machine Polishing
    Autobrite & Defined Details, Bespoke Carcare meet & polishing class. I have been asked by Mark of Autobrite Direct to post up an up and coming detailing meet held at their premises on Saturday the 30th of July @ 10AM. This is open to everyone that wishes to attend. Lots of new and well...
  6. Group Buys
    Hi guys! THIS IS DEDICATED TO "SPECIAL WINTER DEAL 2" Through winter your wheels & Tyres will be going through the toughest of tests with the icy and cold conditions with the salt and grime! So here at Autobrite we have come up with quality wheel cleaning & protection kit that will protect...
  7. Detailing Chat
    Whos going to be there? I know Dave_KG and Gordan will be there but who else is going? :thumb: http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=184742
  8. Pre-wash stages: Washing, Drying, Clay & Detailing
    Look here guys for the biggest and best Foam Lance group buy you will find! http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=183611 Regards Mark:thumb:
  9. Wheels, Tyres & Exterior Trim
    Hi, I have been using Very Cherry Wheel cleaner from Autobrite since it was first released, it is the best wheel cleaner that I have ever used and do not see myself using anything else for a long time. The cleaning power is amazing, even diluted as far as 10:1. This makes it fantastic for...
  10. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Hi Guys Over the past few months we have been working on our 3 new Carnauba Paste Waxes and our very own Wheel Sealant. With a fine range suitable for all types of colours and paints. With a easy on - easy off application that leaves a stunning shine and durability! Some Notes on the products...
  11. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Hi Guys After a long wait our buckets are finally in stock now. We have opted for a more hard wearing bucket this time with a 21lt capacity in natural colour with logos and they do look quite impressive i have to say. So just to recap then Product Information Stronger 21LT Natural Clear...
  12. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Hi Guys As our Autobrite Foam Lance group buy has being going for approx 8 months now or so http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=103858&page=31 We are extending for a few more weeks/months.. So we have updated it and here is the update Ok so just to refresh Option 1 Foam...
1-12 of 79 Results