Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-11 of 31 Results
  1. Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection
    I’m looking for a quick and easy way to add a bit of beading and gloss to a new car which won’t be garaged or washed often. Is a spray sealant (perhaps Wowo, or the Turtlewax one) any alternative to something like Colinite 845? Not intending to do much more preparation than a good wash.
  2. Autoglym
    Hi, We have a new Autoglym Professional pressure washer applied protective product called Coat-It. Aimed at the Professional user, the product is available in 5L and 25L bottles. Usage is 50ml per car, so it'll past you a while. If you are 'in the trade'this may well be your new favourite...
  3. Pre-wash stages: Washing, Drying, Clay & Detailing
    I had the Hydrosilex Recharge delivered a couple of weeks ago, and today was really the first chance that I have had to try it out. There are two ways to apply it. 1. Wet - Wash the car, then spray over the panel and use either a hose or pressure washer to rinse the panel off. 2. Dry -...
  4. Gyeon
    Sooooo, As I was dreaming about Gyeon ceramic coating installation whole winter, finally came spring and kind of decent temperatures for installation. 1st stage: Gyeon Foam Gyeon Tar Gyeon Iron Iron and Tar was used for chemical decontamination. I had a small problem (my miskate) with Tar...
  5. Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection
    OK, so I know the waxes are all completely different, But I want to test, application/shine/beading/longevity. Fusso vs tsunami and monsoon vs jays. So a ptfe wax(fusso) vs an si02(tsunami) and 2 nuba show waxes go head to head. Method: Using my daily diesel workhorse ibiza cupra Tdi ad...
  6. Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection
    Although beading isn't majorly important, we do all love looking at it. CG Jetseal and VP Beading marvelous (strange combo i know) :thumb:
  7. The Showroom
    Just thought I'd share a video of the water performance of EXO a year on.. This car is below average mileage, but has only been washed with GWash since application. Love the colour too :argie::argie:
  8. Projects and Restorations
    Hi, I'm new on here but have been into detailing for quite a while now, so thought I would share my latest toy with you all, I bought this combo in the usual pink that the Royal Mail vans fade into and set about giving it a new lease of life as my mountain bike carrier :-)...
  9. Detailing Chat
    It's been a while, but after the last few years of jealousy looking at all your work, I can finally get my detail on again. (moved to the US a few years ago for uni, didn't have a car :( ) I just refurbished my headlights this weekend (yellow haze gone) and I'm about to hit my car with some...
  10. The Alternative Moonshine Experience
    Two days ago I melted and repoured a jar of Auto Finesse Temptation for the first time which got me thinking, how hard can it be to mix a couple of waxes together. After a quick read up on here I found out it is quite easy but with mixed results. I've had a number of samples recently from Auto...
  11. Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection
    Just about the roundest beads i have ever seen in person :thumb:
1-11 of 31 Results