Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-18 of 44 Results
  1. The Motoring Zone
    Years ago I sold my hellrot red e36 M3 to take my detail business more seriously. I recognized that there was room for fun cars in the future and to not be too attached to depreciating assets(or anything not truly important in life, in general). So here things have come full circle and my...
  2. The Studio
    This 2015 M3 came in for a well deserved freshen up. The car has been well used and suffered from the usual battle scars. The front end received a fresh coat of paint, then a few weeks later it came in for the rest to be brought up to scratch and have some durable Ceramic Pro protection. The...
  3. The Studio
    This E92 M3 was due to go up for sale and required a freshen up beforehand. The order of the day... Deep clean wheels, tyres, arches, calipers, Full safe wash, Decontamination, Engine bay tidy up, Interior cleanse, Single stage enhancement, Durable wax, Not so bad to begin with. Under...
  4. The Studio
    2015 BMW M3 - Mineral Gray - New Car Prep - Modesta BC04 - Next Level Coating We received this brand new 2015 BMW M3 in the best possible way - directly from the customer immediately after it was delivered. Even better the dealer did not touch anything - all the wrapper was still on the car...
  5. The Studio
    Once this car hit the US shores David brought it right to us to have it protected with Xpel Ultimate and Modesta BC-05. Here are the shots of what was covered (less the hood (custom) and headlights) Here is a list of products used on the interior. 1Z einszett ****pit Leather Master...
  6. The Studio
    :wave: Another recent detail carried out at my unit in Billingshurst, West Sussex. I was originally contacted by the owner of this M3 shortly after he bought it. He wanted to know what could be done with the paintwork as it had gone from looking great to when he first bought it, to a hazy...
  7. New Member Introductions
    Hello fellow cleaning enthusiasts ! I'm Redmond, 24 years old from Guildford, Surrey and have recently bought an E92 M3. Always been into detailing whether its me carrying out the work or someone else. Here is a pic of my old 318ci: Also here is a pic of my first car (chavvy but I was young)...
  8. The Daily News Zone
    ◾Characteristically aggressive M design combines sporting intent with the latest aerodynamic optimisation. ◾High-revving six-cylinder M TwinPower Turbo engine with 431hp and impressive 550Nm torque across a very wide rev range. ◾Extensive use of lightweight materials, including carbon-fibre, for...
  9. The Showroom
    Hi all, I haven't posted here for some time but thought I'd put up a few photos of my current daily - a 2004 E46 M3 in the rarer Laguna Seca Blue paint. I bought her back in October and only managed to get round to claying & polishing it for the first time yesterday. Sorry, no in-depth photos...
  10. The Daily News Zone
    The launch of the new BMW M3 Saloon and new BMW M4 Coupé heralds the arrival of the fifth-generation of the iconic high-performance sports car from BMW M. For the first time the Coupé and Saloon models receive individual model names, in deference to the different model series that provide their...
  11. The Studio
    Hi guys, So it's been a while since my last thread of a KDS Detailing customer car, my last thread actually being my own car a TVR Tuscan (which is now sold), and I do have a replacement car to restore very soon and will be documented too :thumb...
  12. The Studio
    Thanks for taking the time to view another thread from Exclusive Car Care this time we have a 2012 BMW M3 in carbon black that came to us from London so we could carry out a Correction Detail. Once all the machine polishing stages were complete the paint was prepared with Swissvax Cleaner Fluid...
  13. General Member Classified
    Hi all.. I have for sale an E46 BMW M3 Rear view mirror. Non rain sensor version, came out of an 05 M3 Coupe. I am sure it will fit all other models of E46, definitely worked in an 53 325 coupe and an 02 330 coupe, not sure on other models though. Mirror dims at night especially when someone...
  14. The Showroom
    Had my wheels refurbished last week, were in a shabby state but seen worse. Changed the runflats for kumhos as runflats shouldn't be fitted to M cars apparently Fitted some smoked indicators, side indicators and black kidney grills, got bored of the chrome look products used; meguairs...
  15. The Showroom
    was bored earlier so cleaned the car as it was sunny. as soon as i had just finished drying, it rained :devil: got camera out and took a few pics of it wet :rolleyes: waxed few weeks ago with dodo juice banana armour
  16. The Studio
    Remember to check out our Face book pages: www.facebook.com/ocdni www.facebook.com/orchardautocare Hello again and here is another detail that was completed at the start of the year by the OCD-ni/Gloss Workz team. Once again a big thanks to Mark who was invaluable once again! The car in...
  17. The Studio
    :wave: Another couple from me from the past few days. I'm a big fan of BMW's, and I've had the privilege of working on some pretty special and rare examples of Munich's finest. These 2 modern classics were no exception! First up, an Arctic White 1M for a very good client of mine. With a few...
  18. The Studio
    Well, I can't honestly say I've seen many M3's in this colour, and I don't think there have been any previously posted from searching but apologies if that's not the case!! So the car is a 2004, BMW M3 in Oxford Green having done around 60k miles my customer owns a local car servicing and...
1-18 of 44 Results