Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-17 of 135 Results
  1. The Studio
    Audi RS4 treated to our Major Enhancement Detail & Ceramic Coatings The car went through our usual thorough wash and heavy decontamination processes to remove bonded contamination and over spray from the car. A multi-stage machine polish was carried out to remove swirls and defects from the...
  2. The Studio
    Porsche Boxster Spyder Treated to our Enhancement Detail, 5 year ceramic coating, wheels off coating upgrade, interior clean. The car went through our usual thorough wash and three step decontamination processes. A single stage machine polish was carried out to remove swirls and wash marring...
  3. The Studio
    VW Golf R - 2014 Enhancement Detail with Ceramic Coating The car went through our usual thorough wash and decontamination processes. A single stage machine polish was carried out to remove swirls and wash marring from the paintwork. A 3 year ceramic coating was applied to protect the...
  4. The Studio
    Ford Focus RS Treated to our Major Enhancement Detail The car went through the usual safe wash and decontamination processes. The paintwork was then given a multi-stage machine polish to remove swirls, sanding marks and buffer trails. The finish was protected with a 5 year ceramic coating...
  5. The Studio
    This stunning Mineral Grey M4 was treated to a host of detailing services here at our Milton Keynes detailing studio. Safe wash and decontamination Multi-stage machine polish 5 year ceramic coating for the paintwork Wheels refurbished and coated inside-out, along with the callipers on the...
  6. The Studio
    Honda Accord Euro R Multi-stage machine polish to remove swirls, lots of sanding marks and buffer trails. The paintwork was protected with a 5 year ceramic coating. Wheels removed and coated inside-out, along with the Brembo brake. Interior cleaned and sanitised. www.detailr.com
  7. The Studio
    This super cool 2016 Civic Type R was booked in to have the paintwork freshened up with our Enhancement Detail - a single stage machine polish - which will remove swirls, oxidation and other defects in the finish. After polishing, the rejuvenated paint was protected with a ceramic coating to...
  8. Waxes & Sealants (TV)
    Finally managed to round out the series on novice applications. This is potentially the most important video yet so i hope you all find value in it. I spent a bit of time on facebook and forums looking for common issues, that are avoidable and fixable, and put them all into the video below. If...
  9. Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection
    Hi all. Merry Christmas. This is my latest high alkaline (pH12.5) test. all steps described here: https://www.detailingworld.co.uk/threads/sample-igreenlover-ll-coating.366680/ https://www.detailingworld.co.uk/threads/new-durability-test-kamikaze-dodo-infinity.374417/ playlist: after 5...
  10. The Studio
    This new MG4 Trophy came in for a New Car Protection Detail. The paintwork was protected with SunTek self healing PPF (almost the entire car) and a 5 year ceramic coating. Interior cleaned and protected. Wheels and wheel trims coated. Exterior glass coated. I'll try and add photos later...
  11. The Studio
    2022 Tesla Model Y treated to an Enhancement Detail package. The EV received a thorough wash and decontamination - followed up with a single stage machine polish to remove swirls and buffer trails from the paintwork. The paint was then protected with a 2 year ceramic coating. Windscreen sealed...
  12. Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection
    I am soon to collect my new £63k pride and joy and the dealers have quoted me £499 for Gard X interior and exterior paint protection treament, but now they are offering it plus ceramic coating for £599. If I don't have this done, is it easy to do myself, as I know I can get the Gard X stuff way...
  13. ValetPRO
    ValetPRO has taken our time to design a ceramic coating that is easy to apply. One of the issues we noticed with ceramic coating is that you can end up with high and low spots which effects the finish of a coating. Our formulation design makes levelling you're coating easy. The durability of...
  14. The Studio
    As usual, I'm very far behind with uploads :o I thought I'd jump back into the swing of it with this Porsche Carrera S. The owner came to see me after the car was treated by a local companywho had left the car in a bad way. The paintwork was sanded, rushed over with a polisher and ceramic...
  15. The Studio
    This 2021 A45s was detailed back in December and was a good example of how quickly damage can accumulate from poor wash techniques. YouTube video here Photos below :) The order of the detail: Wheels, tyres and arches cleaned Citrus pre-wash Snow foam 2 bucket method contact wash Tar removal...
  16. Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection
    Thought I'd share this interesting video by Chicago Auto Pros who have been doing a long term (1 year as of now) durability test on a variety of popular protection products ranging from waxes to ceramic coatings. 1 year in, this video focuses on the ceramic coatings as that's all thats left...
  17. The Studio
    This pearly white CLS was booked in to tackle some minor swirls in the paint. After a thorough inspection, we discovered that everything, bar the roof, had been resprayed. Not sure if it was for colour match reasons or to fix lots of damage. There were lots of bits and pieces to tidy up -...
1-17 of 135 Results