Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-10 of 68 Results
  1. Pre-wash stages: Washing, Drying, Clay & Detailing
    This time on DW CarChem Group Buys. On this weeks group buy which is only available to Detailing World subscribers we have an amazing offer on our 1900:1 Shampoo. 5 Litres for only £24.74 and with free postage! That is 25% off!. Don't miss out! Order here -...
  2. Group Buys
    This time on DW CarChem Group Buys. On this weeks group buy which is only available to Detailing World subscribers we have an amazing offer on our 1900:1 Shampoo. 5 Litres for only £24.74 and with free postage! That is 25% off!. Don't miss out! Order here -...
  3. Clean and Shiny
    Hi Guys, We have been busy adding kits to the site including this Wowo's and The Rag Company Wash kit with Wowo's Clean Wheels, Wowo's Awesome Foam, Wowo's Detailers Shampoo and Wowo's Hydro Bead PLUS The Rag Company Cyclone Wash Mitt and The Rag Company Double Twistress bought separately this...
  4. Group Buys
    CAR-CHEM GROUP BUY IS BACK! 5L of Super Suds and 5L of Pre-Soak Snow Foam for only £29.99! Detailing World Exclusive! offer runs until 29/10/2020 @ 23:59 BST Get yours here: https://www.car-chem.com/shop/detailing-world-group-buy :car:
  5. Pre-wash stages: Washing, Drying, Clay & Detailing
    I picked up a shampoo recently called Limitless Lather. I used it today for the first time but used it in the foam cannon as I prefer this method of getting product on the car rather than continually dipping into a bucket. Really pleased with how slick and sudsy it was and it stuck around for...
  6. Pre-wash stages: Washing, Drying, Clay & Detailing
    Hi there. I’m a newbie and would like to ask for some advice. I have a big bottle of autoglym bodywork shampoo and I was thinking of buying some carpro hydro2 lite as a quick sealant, having read that some shampoos might cause hydro2 to stain the paint, I would like to know if autoglym will be...
  7. Decon & Clay
    Introduction First many thanks to Craig, the man behind CarPro UK who sent me out a large box of various goodies for review. 2nd in line for review is CarPro's Iron X Snow Soap which follows on from CarPro's bug and insect removal product called Bug-Off. For any more information on Iron X Snow...
  8. Autoglym
    Hi everyone, can you run the UHD shampoo through the detergent pick up on a Karcher PW if so any reccomendation for dilutions etc???? Thanks
  9. Shampoo
    Introduction A thanks goes to Matt over at Britemax-Direct for sending out this full sized bottle of Pure Max Shampoo, along with other samples for review. I previously tested/reviewed other Britemax products and was left impressed so I am excited to try out some of the brands new offerings to...
  10. Autoglym
    We were wondering, do you measure out your shampoo according to manufacture instructions with capfulls etc, or do you just glug in whatever feels right?
1-10 of 68 Results