Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-18 of 179 Results
  1. Detailing Classifieds
    Last few items, honestly! :lol: THREAD UPDATED TO REMOVE SOLD ITEMS Swissvax Detail Boars' Hair Brush, New - £8 + £3 P&P Aquatouch Super Plush Dual MF, 40cm x 40cm, 3 Off, New - £8 + £3 P&P. Generic 75mm DA Backing Plate plus Wool Pad, New - £5 plus £3 P&P. Please check my iTrader feedback...
  2. Pre-wash stages: Washing, Drying, Clay & Detailing
    My car hasn’t been washed since the start of October and sits under a tree most nights, so you can probably imagine what it looks like by now. Oh, and did I mention it has white VAG paint? Last time I tried to remove this much grime my regular snow foam mix didn’t even make a dent in the layer...
  3. Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection
    Obviously Z6 is a quick detailer with some degree of UV protection (as it says on the bottle), and Z8 is a spray sealant, both of which ideally meant to be used after washing with Z7. Since applying 2 coats of Z2 about a month ago I’ve only washed my car once and gave it a quick wipe down with...
  4. Detailing Chat
    Don't know about the rest of you guys in the UK but the weather here in Northern Ireland has been pretty terrible for the last month or so. I have just got my new car and have been itching to use all my new Zaino products on her but the rain just hasn't stopped! There's a small window of a...
  5. Polish/Cleaners/Compounds/Glaze
    Need some advice on properly preparing my new(ish) car for 2 coats of ZFX enabled Z2. Car has white VAG paint in good condition i.e. very few swirls and scratches. I have both ZPC and ZAIO and I’m definitely going to use the AIO (to provide a good base for the Z2), only question is whether to...
  6. Pre-wash stages: Washing, Drying, Clay & Detailing
    Can this be used as a drying aid, like Autoglym Aqua Wax, or should I just use the Z6 to disperse water? Thanks, R.
  7. Tools - Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing
    I’ve just gathered all of the components of the Z2 kit so hopefully when the weather here picks up a bit in the next couple of days I’ll finally be able to try out these wonderful products I’ve been hearing so much about. Only question is – what colour Hex pads should I use? The paint is in...
  8. Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection
    I am going to be using Z2 on top of a layer of ZAIO and want to apply a further layer of Z2 once the first application has fully cured. I don’t have the ZFX and from what I read this means I just have to wait up to 12 hours for the first layer to cure before applying a second, which isn’t too...
  9. Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection
    A recent change to a white car has made me decide sealant is the way to go. I remember someone posting on here that sealants generally suited white or grey paint better so this made me want to experiment with sealants. To keep things simple I’ve narrowed the choice down to three sealants I can...
  10. Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection
    Hi all, Just brought myself a new (to me) GTI Golf in solid white and have decided the Zaino line of products is the best choice to polish and seal the surface. The paint is pretty much flawless, so my plan of attack with what I have available is ZAIO followed by 2 layers of Z2 Pro and a final...
  11. Detailing Classifieds
    Sold to ozzyboy Samples bundle comprising: Zaino Z2 sample, 50ml Zaino AIO sample, 30ml Zaino Z5 sample, 20ml Auto Finesse Tripple sample, 100ml, new Auto Finesse Satin sample, 100ml, new Blackfire GEP (Gloss Enhancing Polish), 35ml Blackfire AFPP (All Finish Paint Protection), 85ml Plenty of...
  12. General Member Classified
    I have the following to swap: Auto Finesse Lather, 500ml, new Auto Finesse Crystal, 250ml, new (Not shown in photo) Auto Finesse Tripple sample, 100ml, new Auto Finesse Satin sample, 100ml, new Zaino AIO sample, 30ml Zaino Z2 sample, 50ml Zaino Z5 sample, 20ml Blackfire GEP (Gloss Enhancing...
  13. The Showroom
    Due to working away, it's been a while since I've done any proper detailing. Being away also results in the girl friend's car getting proper dirty. This was a fairly quick turnaround so there's not many pics; Wheels being cleaned with Orchard Iron Cleanse Snow foamed with cotton candy...
  14. Wheels, Tyres & Exterior Trim
    Hello people, Bit of a noob question coming up... Obviously trim products and meant for the trim but is there any major problem or would it have any major effect on your LSP if you accidentally get some on your paintwork? I recently done my civic and applied Zaino Z2 to the paintwork and...
  15. Customer Feedback
    Placed an order for some Zaino Z2 & a Vikan brush at 12.30pm yesterday, delivered this morning at 10am. Outstanding service and will definitely be using again. Keep it up guys :)
  16. The Showroom
    A couple of days ago we had a Renault Clio RS 182 for correction and interior valeting. The services began with the interior cleaning. All plastic surfaces were cleaned with apc and dressed with Britemax Interior Dressing. The vinyl surfaces were cleaned with Zaino Z9 and dressed...
  17. The Showroom
    These past few days we had the pleasure to work on a very beautiful roadster. Another black Mercedes SLK came to the studio for correction and protection, engine bay cleanup as well as interior cleaning and dressing. The owner asked us to get it to showroom condition.... We took off with...
  18. The Showroom
    "I will never have sex in an Autobianchi again". That was the title of a Greek song during the 80's and this is the first tune that came up in our mind when we assessed the car before booking for correction as an Autobianchi Abarth A112 was Mr. Swell's first car during his early 90's. This red...
1-18 of 179 Results