Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-4 of 4 Results
  1. Tools - Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing
    Hi all, my K10 TS is being delivered on Friday (hopefully) and I am looking for kew style quick release to go between the gun and Lance to use my existing snow foam Lance (see image) Also want some QR for the Lance to gun at some point and I am thinking 19mm quick release? If anyone can help...
  2. Tools - Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing
    So, there's been a lot of threads (and PMs!) about this topic - upgrading hoses, guns and lances on "normal" PWs, and extending home setups (hose reels, water butts and pumped water setups) etc. So I thought it was worth kicking off a thread where folks can post their own setups, ask questions...
  3. Tools - Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing
    Hi all, Thinking of upgrading the C110 I currently have, seen a really good deal here: http://www.cleanstore.co.uk/products/Product.asp?ID=7526&?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=comparsionshopping&gclid=CjwKCAiApo3SBRA4EiwAty8i-hkjwJT7XzskpR3IBTqFUgt1O50tz4paJQ0ALFiY7mYdbRtjQO4BBBoCj30QAvD_BwE...
  4. Detailing Chat
    Hi Everyone, I have a 2008 Mini Cooper in Lightning Blue and do take care of it. I currently use Autoglym products and use the following: Shampoo and Conditioner Tar Remover Custom Wheel Cleaner then: High Definition Cleanser Super resin polish high gloss protection and on the bumber bits...
1-4 of 4 Results