Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-7 of 8 Results
  1. Help..!
    Hey guys Ok - rookie mistake. I let my pressure washer lance get too close to the rubber seal around a rear window on a 2011 BMW, causing damage to the rubber. It looks like it has melted but actually I think it's just physically pushed the rubber around. Any suggestions as to how to repair...
  2. Tools - Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing
    So, there's been a lot of threads (and PMs!) about this topic - upgrading hoses, guns and lances on "normal" PWs, and extending home setups (hose reels, water butts and pumped water setups) etc. So I thought it was worth kicking off a thread where folks can post their own setups, ask questions...
  3. Tools - Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing
    Hi all, Thinking of upgrading the C110 I currently have, seen a really good deal here: http://www.cleanstore.co.uk/products/Product.asp?ID=7526&?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=comparsionshopping&gclid=CjwKCAiApo3SBRA4EiwAty8i-hkjwJT7XzskpR3IBTqFUgt1O50tz4paJQ0ALFiY7mYdbRtjQO4BBBoCj30QAvD_BwE...
  4. Detailing Classifieds
    Sold ** Sold ** Sold Hi Guys, I have decided to sell my Grit Guard Universal Pad washer as I'm cutting down my detailing collection. It has only been used a handful of times and as such is in as good as new condition. Also included with it is a 16oz Bottle of Chemical Guys Pad Cleaner -Super...
  5. Interior & Glass
    What do concerned detailers use in their windscreen washer fluid? I was thinking the standard stuff, whilst it may not freeze in winter and gets my screen clean... it's probably not LSP safe. (The good stuff always seems to smell pretty potent) Given that my car has both front and rear washer...
  6. Detailing Chat
    Posted on Hotukdeals yesterday and I thought there'd be no chance of getting a hold of one, but I managed after ringing around a few of the stores in my area. http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/karcher-k2-36-pressure-washer-now-30-clearance-instore-morrisons/863162#post10501081 Could be useful...
  7. Detailing Chat
    Hey guys:wave:, So far I have the very basic domestic equipment a £40 Vacuum and a £70 pressure washer... which neither dose an impressive job! It means I work for quite literally twice as long on a car:confused:. I'm investing in some new equipment:buffer:... I've got about...
1-7 of 8 Results