Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-8 of 23 Results
  1. Wheels, Tyres & Exterior Trim
    As per title has anyone used any tyre dressings that will actually bond to continental sport contact 7s? I absolutely love the tyres but both GTechniq T1 and the new car pro dark side have no chance. I've tried hair dryering it on and leaving for multiple days and the first drive sends it...
  2. Wheels, Tyres & Exterior Trim
    Hi guys, i finally got time to make another review, now about tyre dressing. I tried AF Gloss, but this was very bad, even Coyote was better, so i wanted give a try AF Satin, then i found Gyeon Tire. Which tyre i'm trying it on? Continental CSC 6 DOT "2016" and Barum something DOT "2008"...
  3. Interior & Glass
    I bought some new (used) alloys with tyres. The seller had used quite a lot of tyre dressing, some of which is now on the boot liner floor (and also on my white t shirt!) What’s the best way to remove these marks from both materials Thanks :)
  4. Autoglym
    Do you work on the trade and looking for a silicone free dressing that doesn't fall off after one day? Or maybe you work in a bodyshop or another area where silicone can't be used but need to dress tyres? Try our new High Gloss tyre dressing in the Autoglym Professional range. Apply with a...
  5. Wheels, Tyres & Exterior Trim
    Introduction Lucas Oil is an American based company that are more commonly known for their line of oil and additive products, along with their sponsorship of the American race series, Nascar. Some may be surprised to find they also offer a few detailing related products, such as the exterior...
  6. Detailing Chat
    Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and at first glance, seems like a good place to be! I have a question regarding trade size products. E.g. on a certain auction site, there is someone selling a 5 litre container of Turtle wax tyre dressing. Is this of the same quality as the regular retail...
  7. Elite Car Care
    Gtechniq T1 Tyre and Trim 250ml - £12.99 (Don't forget your DW Discount)! ;) Thanks for looking! :thumb: Alex
  8. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Gtechniq T1 Tyre and Trim 250ml - £12.99 (Don't forget your DW Discount)! ;) Thanks for looking! :thumb: Alex
1-8 of 23 Results