Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-13 of 79 Results
  1. Polish/Cleaners/Compounds/Glaze
    Hi all, Simple question - what would be my best bet for removing Z2 that’s been on my car since July/August? Still a fair amount of beading so I assume there is still reasonable protection left on the paint. HD Cleanse seems to be more of a ‘post-polish’ cleaner i.e. to remove oils left from...
  2. The Studio
    Add a comment below and be in with a chance of winning a bottle of Luminos Paint Cleanser. Hello and thanks for reading a long overdue write up. Things have been pretty mental at Orchard Autocare recently and this is one detail that will probably split opinion as to why or wow. The car is not...
  3. The Studio
    There is an old saying that I was told many years ago and it goes like this. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!" A while back at Orchard we took a long look at the detailing industry over here and made the conscious decision to focus our efforts on proper detailing It seems that every...
  4. The Studio
    Hello everyone and welcome to another Write up from Orchard Autocare. This was a detail we carried out at OCD-ni last year on a very well looked after Ford Focus RS. The car suffered from general wash marks and for a daily driver it was in immaculate condition and a credit to the owner, but as...
  5. The Studio
    Fancy winning a bottle of Glitz Tyre Dressing, leave a comment and we will pick a winner in a few weeks!! Well here it is 2014 another year jam packed full of detailing. This year OCD-ni is going back to its roots detailing for the total enjoyment of it, we are hand picking the cars we want to...
  6. The Studio
    Good evening all and another wee write up from Orchard HQ.. This was an enhancement detail that we carried out on a 13 month old Audi A4 Avant Black Edition that the owner wanted us to ready for sale as their new Avant was due to be delivered soon. When the car arrived it looked pretty clean...
  7. The Studio
    Hello and welcome to the first of our 2014 write ups. Please feel free to post a comment as we will be picking someone to give a free bottle of our Perfection Spray Sealant. I just had to do a wee photo gallery for such an awesome car and an awesome colour that literally exploded in the...
  8. The Studio
    For a chance to win a prize, place a comment below and we will pick someone at random to win a 500ml bottle of Wheel Cleanse. Hello all and welcome to another write up from Orchard Autocare. This time we have a molested Mercedes ML320 that has just been detailed by one of the "top detailer's in...
  9. The Studio
    Was thinking about a bottle of Wheel Cleanse to give away. If you leave a comment, we will pick one at random to win a free 500ml bottle.. happy posting..:thumb: Hello and welcome to another write up from OCD-hq at Orchard Autocare. this week was a full restoration detail on a 2006 Land rover...
  10. The Studio
    Hello all once again to another write up from OCD-hq. This time we are giving away a free bottle of Glass Cleanse if you post a comment and we will pick out a winner in a about 2 weeks. So remember to leave a comment! The car in question is a very nice Seat Leon with a BTCC kit that we were...
  11. The Studio
    Post up a reply and recieve one lucky poster will be picked at random to recieve a free bottle of Luminos Paint Cleanser to try.... Hello Again and thanks for taking time to read another write up from OCD-hq. The car in question is a very rare Venturi Atlantique 300. What makes this even more...
  12. The Studio
    Hello again and thanks for taking time to check out another write up from OCD-hq at Orchard Autocare. This is one of 11 cars we prepped for this year's Dubshed show earlier in the year After our success last year, we were keen to see how things panned out with us scooping some of the most...
  13. The Studio
    Hello again and welcome to another OCD-ni write up. ITs been a while since I have done one so apologies for that but have loads more in the pipeline over the coming weeks! check out our website www.orchard-autocare.com where you can purchase our products directly remember to add DW10 for a 10%...
1-13 of 79 Results