Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 70 Results
  1. The Studio
    997 Porsche Carrera prepared for sale. We took the car through our usual wash and decontamination processes. This removed a lot of greenery from the car - the car sits under a few trees on the driveway. We then gave the paintwork a single stage machine polish to remove swirls and defects to...
  2. The Studio
    This 2012 Over FINCH was treated to a host of detailing options at our Milton Keynes HQ The car received the following... Wheels, tyres and arches cleaned and embedded brake dust removed Safe contact wash 3 step decontamination Multi-stage machine polishing to remove swirls and scratches...
  3. The Studio
    Toyota Supra This super cool, V8 swapped, wide body, custom painted MK IV Supra was fresh out of winter storage and ready to be prepared for a summer of road trips and car events. The car was treated to an Enhancement Detail (single stage machine polish) with localised heavy correction to...
  4. The Studio
    Honda Accord Euro R Multi-stage machine polish to remove swirls, lots of sanding marks and buffer trails. The paintwork was protected with a 5 year ceramic coating. Wheels removed and coated inside-out, along with the Brembo brake. Interior cleaned and sanitised. www.detailr.com
  5. The Studio
    This super cool 2016 Civic Type R was booked in to have the paintwork freshened up with our Enhancement Detail - a single stage machine polish - which will remove swirls, oxidation and other defects in the finish. After polishing, the rejuvenated paint was protected with a ceramic coating to...
  6. The Studio
    This 2017 Toyota CHR was booked in after the new owners collected it from the local dealership. The car had a few scratches dotted around and a bunch of buffer trails. I'd applied PPF to another car in their household a while back and they wanted some impact protection for the CHR too. Video...
  7. The Studio
    This 2021 A45s was detailed back in December and was a good example of how quickly damage can accumulate from poor wash techniques. YouTube video here Photos below :) The order of the detail: Wheels, tyres and arches cleaned Citrus pre-wash Snow foam 2 bucket method contact wash Tar removal...
  8. The Studio
    This pearly white CLS was booked in to tackle some minor swirls in the paint. After a thorough inspection, we discovered that everything, bar the roof, had been resprayed. Not sure if it was for colour match reasons or to fix lots of damage. There were lots of bits and pieces to tidy up -...
  9. The Studio
    This brand new Mazda 3 was brought in for a New Car Protection Detail. The owner declined the dealership offerings in favour of a much hardier, longer lasting ceramic coating. Wheels, tyres and arches cleaned Citrus pre-wash Snow foam 2 bucket method contact wash Tar removal Iron fallout...
  10. The Studio
    Everyone seems to enjoy seeing more day-to-day cars being detailed, so here's one for you all :) 2011 Toyota Aygo. This job was commissioned by another detailer in Lowestoft who'd bought the car for his mother who lives in Milton Keynes. With travel restrictions and such, he asked me if I...
  11. The Studio
    This Audi TT S was brought in to have a boost in gloss, convertible roof cleaned and protected, and a sealant to protect the paintowork. The order of the detail, Wheels, tyres and arches cleaned Soft top deep cleaned Citrus pre-wash Snow foam 2 bucket method contact wash Tar removal Iron...
  12. The Studio
    Another Golf R from me :) I get to work on a lot of these cars, typically 1 or 2 a month since 2016, making them the car I've detailed the most. This particular example was booked in for an Enhancement Detail to knock back the swirls and general marring on the paint. Being a daily driven car...
  13. The Studio
    This little 2004 Mini was booked in to be freshened up and protected. It was treated to an Enhancement Detail to restore some lustre and help it to be easier to clean going forward, WaxedShine Top Coat ceramic coating was applied. The order of the detail, Wheels, tyres and arches cleaned Soft...
  14. The Studio
    This 2017 VW Passat was booked in for an Enhancement Detail to remove the hazy finish from the bodywork. The car had been treated to a polish at the dealership and was left lacking it's shine. The order of the detail, Wheels, tyres and arches cleaned Citrus pre-wash Snow foam 2 bucket method...
  15. The Studio
    This Audi RS4 was a recent purchase for a regular customer. The car was well known to him and had great mechanical history... but the paintwork let it down. It has had a lot of painted panels and many number plates with lots of holes in the boot lid. The car was booked in for a Major...
  16. The Studio
    This cool little Fiesta ST came was booked in to have the gloss lifted and a ceramic coating applied. The owner opted for an Enhancement Detail with WaxedShine TopCoat ceramic coating. The order of the detail, Wheels, tyres and arches cleaned Citrus pre-wash Snow foam 2 bucket method contact...
  17. The Studio
    This fantastic Golf R came in for some long term protection. I'm a big fan of the Golf R, I've been lucky enough to work on loads of them, and I absolutely love the estate version. Practical performance :thumb: The Car was booked in for the Major Enhancement treatment with WaxedShine PPS Pro...
  18. The Studio
    I haven't posted anything for a long time. It's been a super crazy year for everyone. Luckily I've been busy with work, I've moved to a different unit, had a baby and trying to ride bikes :D So here's the start of some fresh posts. This Seat Leon FR came was booked in after the new owner...
  19. The Studio
    This A6 Avant was a new purchase for the owner. They were looking to have the car brought up to a nice standard where they could decide if it needed paintwork, and just be a nice daily driver. The car on arrival. 20200518_103240 by Richard Lewin, on Flickr The engine was allowed to cool and...
  20. The Studio
    This stunning Range Rover SVR was brought in to be treated to a ceramic coating. The car was detailed elsewhere at the end of last year and long term protection applied. The owner had never found the protection to be doing much, and the finish wasn't the best. The car was booked for an...
1-20 of 70 Results