Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Yep.....i have 50ml tester pots i bought on fleabay. All very nice but i want a wooden pot and surely if all the bases were covered in the existing range bmd would not feel the need to launch more ?

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
BMD didn't say they were doing 12 new waxes. They said they would be prepared to take part in the 12 days of Christmas. I think people are making assumptions.

Stevie has said recently that he is working on a winter wax at the moment but he's not going to rush it out. He wants it to be right before its launched so it probably will be sometime next year.

·
Registered
749 Posts
BMD didn't say they were doing 12 new waxes. They said they would be prepared to take part in the 12 days of Christmas. I think people are making assumptions.

Stevie has said recently that he is working on a winter wax at the moment but he's not going to rush it out. He wants it to be right before its launched so it probably will be sometime next year.
Who mentioned 12 new waxes ?!?!

12 days was suggested, then i suggested 12 pots.....i meant different wooden ones not different wax types. I only asked about the new wax types as a possible xmas present......hence the question of will they be ready.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Who mentioned 12 new waxes ?!?!

12 days was suggested, then i suggested 12 pots.....i meant different wooden ones not different wax types. I only asked about the new wax types as a possible xmas present......hence the question of will they be ready.
There prizes so think they would be samples or similar not 12 wooden pots.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.