Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I got chance recently to spend a couple of days with Tim of envy valeting to work on a couple of BMWs

1 was for a new car protection the other was a enhancement on 4 year old 3 series, Both were coated with Opti-Coat which I believe Tim is now offering as a service for new car protections and a excellent coating it is.

Glass was treated with Nanolex wheels sealed leather cleaned and coated with the soon to be released Dr leather mats coated with fabric protector.

It was a busy couple of days so not so many pictures taken these are in no particular order

This is just a thank you to Tim for letting me come over and spending time with another detailer.

Envy snow foam worked very well and does not leave a mess like some can.

Dr leather cleaned and protection applied still leaves seats nice and matt

Bad staining removed with some elbow grease

Exhaust given a rub :thumb:

Any small bits of dust removed.

Tim getting stuck in

Some very deep marks much reduced to what the clearcoat would allow

Some varied after's

Thank you once again for an enjoyable couple of days

Lee

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
nice work Lee

glad your back into the swing of things
Not as many pictures as I would of normally liked of befores and after both were given a machine polish but i made sure some sun pics were taken to show a true finish :thumb:

Its nice to work with others and something I would like to do more of now I dont do this as a job. :thumb:

Must say this is not all my work Tim really got stuck in and was real pleasure to work with him would trust him to do my car.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice write up Lee, no car pro wash mitt hair piece I'm glad to see!
Yes not many pics as the 1st car actually had 24hrs of hands on work would you believe! A looooong day but great to work with each other and makes the day more fun.
Haha can I put it up not sure if you would appreciate it yes over 2 days there was a lot of man hours put it. don't think I got home till gone 1 in morning on second night.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I might have to pop in one day to say hellow, it would be nice to meet a fellow detailer.
I have a new car coming in January so will be spending 3 days on it bit of a ultimate new car protection more then welcome to drop in think a few others will be joining in.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Great work. No wonder the grey looks good, but I really like the pop in the silver one.

Is it Opti Coat Pro or OC 2.0 ?
Opti-Coat Pro though I also like to double coat with 2.0

Might drop in myself to. Get some tips;) and say hello as your only down the road :thumb:
More then welcome :thumb:

Reactions: Guru
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.