Detailing World Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts
I'm going to reflect my thoughts that you know already via Instagram. One of the cleanest EP3's I've seen and I love how you've kept it stock, other than the slight ride height reduction, which is perfect! Fantastic work mate. I love how the wheels and wheel bolts just pop and finally, your interior is incredible!

Great work :thumb:

Discussion starter · #42 ·
I'm going to reflect my thoughts that you know already via Instagram. One of the cleanest EP3's I've seen and I love how you've kept it stock, other than the slight ride height reduction, which is perfect! Fantastic work mate. I love how the wheels and wheel bolts just pop and finally, your interior is incredible!

Great work :thumb:
Aha! Paul C, I'm guessing?

Always a pleasure to know you approve [emoji1] [emoji106] [emoji4]

I was just gonna touch it up tbh, but I guess replacing them with new badges would be easier ☺

The front nose badge took a beating in Germany from a recent trip to the Ring and will need replacing as well which sucks. We complain of stone chips here in the UK, whereas in Europe we're tackling boulder chips! ������
The badges are not that expensive, I;ve done the rear and front ones :)

41 - 44 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.