Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new show wax that I need a few people to test for me, going to send out 3 pots in total, I am not looking for massive reviews just a few words and a picture or 2.

Please post below stating your car and colour and I will choose 3 people to be testers. I am after 3 different coloured cars. Please only post if you have time within the next week to test for me even if its just on one panel.

I am after views on the following points...

1. Ease of application
2. curing time (please dont leave it on until its dry)
3. Ease of removal.
4. Finish
5. Beading

All waxes will be sent out on Monday.

Please note this is a soft oily wax, apply in thin layers and leave to haze for 5 to 10mins, dont not allow it to dry.

·
Registered
9,701 Posts
Not a show car I know but I have a breeze blue corsa. It's so good to try waxes on because of the shade though :)

I'm also off work this week so would be free to try it :)

·
Registered
600 Posts
I have a royal blue clio will be doing alot of milage over the next two weeks if u need durability tested. Also have a matalic blue bmw a silver bmw burgendy peugeot silver clio and midnight black honda i can use it on to test on a few colours.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.