Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
10,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

This is a car we did a couple of weeks ago.

The customer wanted to stick with the theme of being unique so we both decided that a matte clear vinyl would give a very different look over the original colour.

The car is a few years old now so in order to get the paintwork in great condition and get the best look from the vinyl the car also underwent a detailing session.

Some may say - Why didnt he just buy a RS5? The simple answer is that they are not available in manual and the owner is a real driver that likes being in full control of the car :thumb:

Just some pics from the work :thumb:

A full build thread can be found here:

http://www.a5oc.com/forums/s5-performance-mods/21768-cuppas-s5-coupe-build.html

We have a photoshoot booked with the car and will update the thread once thats done and the pics are available.

Thank You

Robbie

·
Super Moderator
8,468 Posts
Not too sure on some of the body mods, but then it isn't my car and as long as the owner likes it, that's all that matters i guess. Nice work on the wrap, not something i would have thought would work on that shape, but having seen it i think it is a good fit, nice one Robbie :thumb:

·
Registered
11,623 Posts
I preferred the original colour as that really suits the car. I guess all down to the owner's preference.

What is unique about the colour?

It seems that the majority of people that get wraps head down the matte black/grey route. This looks the same.

·
DW's Biggest Thread Starter & Moderator
5,968 Posts
I preferred the original colour as that really suits the car. I guess all down to the owner's preference.

What is unique about the colour?

It seems that the majority of people that get wraps head down the matte black/grey route. This looks the same.
Not because its an Audi then 'Kerr' ... :wave::lol::lol::lol:

Car looks stunning. Very stealthy with the matt wrap! :argie:

Love it & great job! :thumb:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.