Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone thought I better say a BIG hello.
First of, thanks for all the very usefully info that every single member on this site/forum gives. I have been using this site for help for a few years now, Mainly for help and guidance from all the great people on this site that love and care for the cars and vehicle's, you have been invaluable to me so thank you all, I've just recently spent a small fortune to me, on the car of my dreams: My Mercedes E-Class 2018 Convertible 350d 4matic Prem Plus top spec and love it, obviously want to keep it looking as good as my ability will allow, I got in to detailing a few years ago and have kitted myself out pretty well with the gear I need that helps to do this, Like most always want to try new products. its addictive.
Thanks for taking the time to read this. kind rgds Chris.

Registered
Hello and welcome. Lovely looking motor you have there - no doubt it will be well cherished.

You're right about this forum. I have always found everyone most helpful. I am not an expert detailer and welcome the advice and guidance of those that obviously have more knowledge and experience. I'm sure I've avoided making many costly mistakes thanks to them!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks sharrky yes its addictive, one thing i have learnt is the reviews are good but its what best works for you product wise, some things are costly learnt if you dont get on with them,

Approved Trader
welcome along - get in touch if you want to talk about anything we supply

1 - 14 of 14 Posts