Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,2 luxury containers filled with BMD Sirius wax ready to be posted out to customers.

Paduk exotic hardwood filled with 160 ml of BMD Sirius wax ,part of our Group buy we are running here http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=321807

Cherry hardwood in the shape of an egg filled with 250 ml of BMD Sirius wax.

Thanks for looking
Stevie BMD

·
Warning contains metal
2,589 Posts
I really like that Paduk pot, wax compliments the colour. The egg is a bit special though, its going to take a while to get through 250ml of wax. Lovely work Stevie.

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
Loving that egg but id be afraid to put it down as it doesnt look like it will stand up. Whats the beading and sheeting like on Sirius with it being a show style wax?
The Egg has a flat spot underneath and stands perfectly.

Beading is very nice of Sirius so is the sheeting.
The whole panel collects water then suddenly opens up in big circles then sheets away leaving a near completely dry panel. I hope that makes sense.

Beading as seen here:

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Loving that egg but id be afraid to put it down as it doesnt look like it will stand up. Whats the beading and sheeting like on Sirius with it being a show style wax?
Theres a 50mm flat area on the bottom so it stands no problem ,beading and sheeting are good .durability is shorter but it more than makes up for it with looks as its a show wax, if you want beading and sheeting go with Heilos.
Stevie BMD

·
Registered
749 Posts
Thanks...i like the egg even more now although ive just see the price on your website...quality and originality doesnt come cheap does it. Are all the models on your site available and in stock or are they made to order ?

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks...i like the egg even more now although ive just see the price on your website...quality and originality doesnt come cheap does it. Are all the models on your site available and in stock or are they made to order ?
The Egg and the cylinder are to only 2 that are listed as pre order as they have been sold and we would have to make another all the rest are ready to be filled with the chosen blend of BMD wax.
We can also make them to order from different types of wood and different designs .
Stevie BMD

·
Registered
749 Posts
Sorry to be a pain.....do you have any dimensions on the walnut cylinder and the smaller cherry cylinder please? I think dimensions would be handy on your site btw.....the cone and reel look fab but i bet they are quite wide and may not sit in the hand to easily.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry to be a pain.....do you have any dimensions on the walnut cylinder and the smaller cherry cylinder please? I think dimensions would be handy on your site btw.....the cone and reel look fab but i bet they are quite wide and may not sit in the hand to easily.
No problem, the walnut cylinders is around 100 mm high and has a diameter of 90mm,the cherry short cylinder is around 60 mm high with a diameter of 90 mm,the cone and reel are large pieces with base diameters of 200mm.
Stevie BMD

·
Registered
749 Posts
No problem, the walnut cylinders is around 100 mm high and has a diameter of 90mm,the cherry short cylinder is around 60 mm high with a diameter of 90 mm,the cone and reel are large pieces with base diameters of 200mm.
Stevie BMD
Thanks for the size info.....so roughly when will the new waxes be ready to go in the pot i choose? Are we talking weeks or months ?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.