Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finish night shift earlier this morning and was already looking forward to getting my hands on two STs.
One a Ford Fiesta ST for a re-wash and top up from original wash and seal six weeks ago.
One Ford Focus ST and decon, wash and seal.
Well after doing the Fiesta six weeks ago and my mate loving the results, showed his dad and he liked what he saw and how the car felt and so let me go over his pride and joy, a one year old Focus ST with only 2,700miles on the clock. :doublesho The owner doing maybe only 40miles a week.
Both cars were washed with Gwash and sealed with C2v3, the Focus having a prewash in Carpro Iron-X soap.
Got to try out the new wheel woolies properly around the wheel arches and wide and narrow spokes. Really are worth there weight in gold in my books.
Well here's some gratuitous finished shots.

And a cheeky one with me in this time.

Thanks for looking, sorry about the picture with me in (I've a face and body for radio).
Safe to say these two are Gtechniq converts now. :thumb:

·
Registered
11,623 Posts
It's surprising how many features both cars share when you see them together.

Looks good work. Both look clean.

They are both everyday cars. If you only do 40 miles per week, a hot hatch isn't the toy to have

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.