Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi has any one had problems with ultimate finish with orders as I placed a order with them over a month ago and still not had any part of my order I know that when I ordered one thing was out of stock but the rest of it was just not very happy with there service if they can't be bothered to send the parts of the order that are in stock just to save on post it's just one big joke and I won't be using them ever again :mad:

·
Super Moderator
8,463 Posts
Have you contacted them to ask why you haven't received your items? It could be that they don't have them due to manufacturer delays. I've used them a few times and never had a problem but whenever i order something, doesnt matter who it's from, my first point of contact in the event of an issue is always the people i buy from, they can't change the situation if they don't know about it.

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
Have you tried chasing them up with e-mails and phone calls, yes I know you shouldn't have to chase anyone up, but there may be a issue somewhere and may not have time to phone individuals up. I hope it works out for you and you get the result you want, be it your order or a refund.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have contact them and all I have off them as we are still waiting for the one part of my order I can't understand why they can't send me the other parts of my order and when the one that's out of stock comes in they can send that on to me :confused:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I think it's a bit of a joke when you been waiting for over a month and have not had any of your order if there is one part not in stock. At the end of the day I paid my money for it and it could be a different story if they never took the money out of my bank account till they had all of my order but they have been paid in full :mad:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When I ordered it was in stock and the next day I had a email to say that one thing was out of stock so I been waiting now for over a month and not had a single part of my order

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.