Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
king of the flexonian
12,479 Posts
Hey man. Yeah we have some, I've been trialling them. They are very nice, medium knap, wash well etc. But i would also like a plusher one to go along side it, i will speak with alfred for you :thumb: If you want something quickly take a look at the purple monster cloth from cyc, its nigh on perfect for wax removal and final buffing imo

·
king of the flexonian
12,479 Posts
Hi Matt,

resurrecting this one ;)

I see you have some plush edgeless microfibers on your website, care to tell me a bit about them?

Cheers :thumb:
Hey dude, yeah i bought them in for customers to purchase for after care, but I'm very happy with them so figured i would offer to purchasers of waxes and coatings too. They are a VERY plush 600gsm edgeless towels. Perfect on sensitive paints and during fine finishing and wax removal etc.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I wa quite happy with the auto ital. I was sent,not the usual plush ones im used to using,but worked hand in hand with application and removal of npgs and adj! my only issue size,they need to be the standard 40x40..

using some beardless 40x40 ones at the min, semi plush at 400 gsm and seem to be up to job,cant for the life in me remember where I got them from lol:eek:

·
Registered
204 Posts
I wa quite happy with the auto ital. I was sent,not the usual plush ones im used to using,but worked hand in hand with application and removal of npgs and adj! my only issue size,they need to be the standard 40x40..

using some beardless 40x40 ones at the min, semi plush at 400 gsm and seem to be up to job,cant for the life in me remember where I got them from lol:eek:
Yeah the sizes were more the consriction of the size of the box that they are delivered in. 40 x 40 would be too big!

Display cloths! Thats sound more rediculous every time I hear it! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.