Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
evening DW

have found a few reviews for sonax products (netsheild and brilliant shine QD) but nothing for there wheel sealant.

it seems to work in a simular way to netsheild but sprays directly onto the wheel, spread out, leave for 2 mins and buff off. the beading looks pretty impressive in the video.

has anyone tried this yet or have any idea what the durability is going to be like on this product? seems a lot easier to apply that regular paste type wheel sealants and beading to rival C5

link and video

http://www.sonax.com/Products/Tyres-Rims-Rubber/(search)/1/(so)/4/(node)/14011/236100-SONAX-Xtreme-Wheel-rim-coating-NanoPro

thanks for any info people have

regards

Dave

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Hi Dave. One of my friends tried this wheel sealant on his winter alloys on a mercedes e-class. His very impressed by the ease of use, the beading. Its very smooth if the wheels were touched by hands. I think it fits perfect in the new sonax familiy with netshield.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Dave. One of my friends tried this wheel sealant on his winter alloys on a mercedes e-class. His very impressed by the ease of use, the beading. Its very smooth if the wheels were touched by hands. I think it fits perfect in the new sonax familiy with netshield.
thanks mate ive got some of the wheel sealant along with netsheild and shine QD coming from CYC tomorrow so look forward to trying it out.

sounds very promising though from what youve said and also easy to apply.

Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.